Your school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best way for y

Your school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best way for your school to spend this money? Use the specific reasons and examples to explain your choice.
According to my knowledge, If my school received a gift of money means that would be very great help to my school. Because we have a lot of needs in my school first library, new computers and some basic facilities are essential requirements to my school.

First of all, we are in need of library. We did not have library to my school. Books are the fundamental requirement to the students for study. In my view, if we have a library means students would get an opportunity to study different books. It might be great help to the students who would not afford to buy the new books.

Next, the significant requirement of the students is computers. In my lab we are using old computers; many of them are not working at all. So we need new computers to my computer department lab. Many of the students did not have the computers at their homes; because of this reason most of the students practicing at school lab only. According my knowledge, buying new computers are basic need too.

Finally, my school needed some basic facilities like rest rooms, new class rooms and well educated faculty. We had rest rooms but not in good condition, so we should spend some money to repair them. We need some new class rooms for coming new batches, because present class rooms are not enough to the coming batches. Other important requirement is good faculty, because we did not have enough staff for handling the subjects.

In conclusion, according to my knowledge if my school spends that money for providing library, new computers and basic facilities means all the students get maximum benefit from their decisions.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which characteristic of Ireland does the professor utilize in his lecture?

Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need.Use reasons and examples to explain your idea.
I disagree with this idea which says that advertising encourages people to buy things that they do not need because of some reasons.First, by advertising people can become acquainted with new products in the markets.Second,advertising inform people about the products that are already in the market but they do not know anything about them.Third, advertising may be sometimes vital for people to know.Moreover, without advertising markets can not sell their products.
First,by advertising people can become acquainted with new products in the market.For example, a new washing machine has just come to the market which includes more facilities than the machines which were already in the markets.In this case, people will find the opportunity to buy the new machine since the old one is not practical anymore for them.Another example can be the banks in which people can invest their money.We can see the different advertisements which are related to different banks.These advertisements are for encouraging people to invest their money in banks.
Second,people could be informed about the products in the market which they did not know.For example, one day I wanted to cook for lunch, and I had to spend most of my time on preparing different things ;as a result, I spent most of the day on cooking my food.I was exhausted when I had to cook every day like that.One day I saw an advertisement about a specific material which was related to preparing food easily.When I asked one of my friends about that material, she replied that it is already in the market, but I did not know.This helped me too much because I did not have to spend most of my time on cooking food.Therefore, I think advertising is necessary especially for those who watch television not too much.
Third,sometimes advertisements turned to become vital for most people.For example,some people have to take specific drugs regularly ;however, their body show reactions to these chemicals because their bodies are not adapted to these drugs; therefore, they can not use them frequently.In this case, an advertisement about different drugs which composed of some chemicals that do not stimulate allergic symptoms are very beneficial for these people.
In addition,markets can sell their products in this way.In fact, it is necessary to show people about the products in the markets so that they will become encouraged to buy them.If they do not show them, markets will not make profits, so the markets may encounter bankruptcy.
AS I have shown, advertisements have many advantages for people.They can inform about new products, the products that are already in markets,and new medicines in the market.Also, markets can make profits in this way.What is important, in my opinion, that all people should know is that people should be moderate in everything.They themselves should manage their own lives not other people.In this case, they will have happy life.

Your school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best way for your school to spend this money? Use the specific reasons and examples to explain your choice.
According to my knowledge, if my school received a gift of money IT WOULD means that would be OF very great help to my school, because we have lotS of needs in my school.
First A library, new computers and some basic facilities are essential requirements IN my school.

First of all, we are in need of A library. We DO not have A library to my school, AND YET books are the fundamental requirement to the students for studyING.
In my view, if we have a library IT WOULD MEAN THAT students would get an opportunity to study different books. It might be OF great help to the students who CANNOT afford to buy new books.

Next, the significant requirement of the students is computers. In my lab we are using old computers; many of them are not working at all. So we need new computers IN my computer department lab. Many of the students DO not have computers IN their homes; because of this reason most of the students practicE ONLY IN THE school lab, AND THEREFORE buying new computers SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A PRIORITY

Finally, my school DEFINITELY needS some basic facilities like rest rooms, new class rooms and A well educated faculty. We had rest rooms but THEY WERE not in A VERY good condition, so we should spend some money IN repairING them.
We need some new class-rooms for INcoming new batches, because THE present class rooms are not enough. ANother important requirement is A good faculty, because we DO not have enough staff for handling EVERY subject.

In conclusion, if my school spends that money IN providing A library, new computers and basic facilities, IT WOULD MEAN THAT all OF the students WOULD get maximum benefit from theSE decisions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ARTICLES Rad, ARTICLES. 6/10.

Kitos.

If my school has received a gift of money, I think it would be best for my school to spend the money for expanding the library, buying new books, and buying new computers.
First, the library in my school should be expanded.There are not enough desks and chairs in the library, so most students have to go to empty classes to study .This would be very difficult because the chairs in classes are not so comfortable, and sometimes some other students come and go to the classes; therefore, it would be very hard to concentrate.If students can not find any empty classes, they have to go to cafeteria to study, or they have to find empty bench in the campus to sit and study.Thus, I think expanding the library is necessary.
Second, the library does not have up-to-date books; also, many books can not be found in bookshelves.Students have to go the main library in order to find their books.Unfortunately, the main library is far from the most students’ houses.Moreover, most of the times the main library is so crowded, and it is hard to find the books.Regrettably even in the main library there are many outdated books which are not practical for students who want to do research for their studies.
Further more, there are no computers in the library.I believe that it is a significant problem because computer is very important for students who want to research.There are only one place in which two or three computers can be found-- unfortunately this place is so crowded that it is hard for a person to walk in.Computers are very important because students can find their subjects which they want to research through internet.In addition, internet has up-to-date information.
As I have said,the money that my school has received should be spent for buying new books, computers, and expanding the library.However, in my opinion, it depends on the administrators of the school to determine how they should spend for money-- either they can spend the money for these things that I have noted or they can pick the money as their own properties.