Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from yo

Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat.

Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter explain the reasons for the noise apologise.
Describe what action you will take

Hi dear neighbors
I received your letter that you had complained about the noise from my house flat. I am graduated from university last week and I want to go to Canada for my PHD. So my friends came to my flat last week and they had a goodbye party here. They were from 9 pm until 3 am. They were so happy and exited and noisy. Unfortunately their noise annoyed you. So I apologize you and I promise you that this event will not happen again. If I have another goodbye party I will show your letter to them and I will ask them to control their sound. Next week I have a flight to Canada on Thursday and I will be there for 4 years. I will come here only on January and I will be alone here. So I think you will have no problem.
your faithfully
mahdi

A small attempt.

Your neighbor has recently written to you complaining about the noise made at your flat.
Write a letter to him explaining the reasons for the noise and apologizing for the inconvenience caused to him.

Dear friend

It really saddens me to learn from your letter that the noise that happened to be made at my flat last week has disturbed and inconvenienced you.

In fact I was hosting a party to my friends to celebrate my success in securing admission to pursue my research for a doctoral degree at a university in Canada. After the guests arrived, the occasion turned out to be a farewell get-together at which we were so excited that we could not help making some musical merriment which lasted as late as 3am. Though it was not at all anticipated, I realize the extent of annoyance the noise could certainly have caused to you.

My sincere apologies.

The PhD is a four-year programme and I am leaving for Canada next week. You may please rest assured that you will have no such problems again.

Thank you. Good Bye!

Yours sincerely
Mahdi

[i]Hello Mahdi,
Were you not at this party? The way the letter is written it sounds as if the party was held while you sat in a different room! One of the biggest errors is to blame everything on your friends. It was your flat and your party so you also need to take some responsibility if you want your apology to sound sincere.

Aside from that, you don’t actually need to make as many changes to your letter as you might imagine from the above.[/i]

Dear neighbor, (Hopefully in a real situation you will be able to use their name.)

I received your letter of complaint about the noise from my flat.

I graduated from university last week and plan to travel to Canada for my PhD soon, so the noise was due to a goodbye party with my friends. They were here from 9 pm until 3 am and we were so happy that we became excited and noisy. I am sorry to hear that unfortunately our noise annoyed you. I apologize and I promise you that this will not happen again. If I should have another goodbye party I will show your letter to my friends and ensure that we keep noise to a minimum.

I am due to fly to Canada on Thursday next week and I will be there for four years. I will come here only in January and I will be alone here. So from next week you will definitely have no further problems with noise from my flat.

Once again, my sincere apologies for the disturbance.

Yours sincerely,
Mahdi