your friend have enough money to buy a car or take a vacation.compare+Ur opinion

thanks for any help !!!

It is quite difficult for my friend to make the final decision on how to use some money that she has received. She is dilemma between go on vacation or buy a car. My writing will thoroughly not only compare two choices but also state my preference.
At the first analysis, the convenience of a car and its economic value draw much of my consideration. The fact is that the car is great transportation. With a car, she does not need to worry about the weather wherever she goes out. In my country, the harsh weather is really a big obstacle for every student. Particularly, in the summer, the high temperature accompanies with the crowded population enable a lot of stress for everyone. Thanks to the car with modern facilities, she will have comfortable feeling no matter how the weather is. Moreover, when she buys a car, she is able to sell it whenever she has financial problems. The car not only is a big possession, but also has durable value. That is the reason why the car is an intelligent investment. Indeed, the car brings many benefits that cannot be ignored.
At the second analysis, the spiritual improvement and the knowledge enhance which a vacation brings after it holds no less attraction. Needless to say, when my friend decides to go on a vacation, she certainly has nice time to relax after hard studying. This vacation creates a golden chance for her to see beautiful scenery, so she is possible to upgrade her spirit. In addition, the vacation will bring marvelous experiences to her. It is obvious that the more place you go, the more knowledge you gain. In this vacation, she is likely to meet many people, so she is possible to open her mind thanks to talking with them. It can be an exciting discovery about new culture, new custom, etc. By and large, taking a vacation is a fascinating choice.
Personally, I show my great interest in going a vacation. Both I and my friend are students, so I can easily understand a lot of stress that we are suffering. Taking a trip to relax our mind, avoid from many pressure of study and the noisy of a populous city is so attractive. More importantly, in my opinion, time is much more important than money. Although the car is a good investment, it is very regrettable when you refuse the chance of having a lot of nice memory thanks to the vacation. My friend has many targets in her after life which can take much time, it is smarter for her to use her time suitably. In future, she is able to have enough money to buy a car, however, she is hardly have enough time to go on vacation.
In short, mental relaxation and knowledge improvement are major reasons for my preference.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Mona Lisa?

It is quite difficult for my friend to make the final decision on how to use some money that she has received. She is IN A dilemma CHOOSING between goING on A vacation or buyING a car. My writing will thoroughly not only compare two choices but also state my preference. BELOW IS MY POINT OF VIEW ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED TOPIC.

At the first analysis, the convenience of a car and its economic value draw much of my consideration. The fact is that the car is great transportation. With a car, she does not need to worry about the weather wherever she goes out. In my country, the harsh weather is really a big obstacle for every student. Particularly, in the summer, the high temperature accompanies with the crowded population enableS a lot of stress for everyone. Thanks to the car with modern facilities, she will have A comfortable feeling no matter how the weather is. Moreover, when she buys a car, she WOULD BE is able to sell it whenever she has financial problems. The car not only is a big possession, but also has durable value. That is the reason why the car is an intelligent investment. Indeed, the car brings many benefits that cannot be ignored.

At the second analysis, the spiritual improvement and the knowledge enhance which a vacation brings after it holds no less attraction. Needless to say, when my friend decides to go on a vacation, she certainly WILL haVE nice time to relax after hard studying ROUTINE. This vacation WOULD creates a golden chance for her to see beautiful scenery, so she is possible to upgrade AND UPLIFT her spirit. In addition, the vacation will bring marvelous experiences to her. It is obvious that the more placeS you go, the more knowledge you gain. In this vacation, she is likely to meet many people, so she is possible to open her mind thanks to BY talking with them. It can be an exciting discovery about new culture, new customS, etc. By and large, taking a vacation is ALSO a fascinating choice.

Personally, I show my great interest in going a vacation. Both I and my friend are students, so I can easily understand a lot of stress that we are suffering. Taking a trip to relax our mind, avoid from many pressure of study and the noisE of a populous city is so attractive. More importantly, in my opinion, time is much more important than money. Although the car is a good investment, it is very regrettable when you refuse the chance of having a lot of nice memorIES thanks to the vacation. My friend has many targets in her FUTURE after life which can take much time, it is smarter for her to use her time suitably. In future, she WOULD BE able to have enough money to buy a car, however, she WOULD hardly have enough time to go on vacation.
In short, mental relaxation and knowledge improvement are major reasons for my preference.