"You won't even say goodbye to your son? I know it is disappointing to you that he is not going into medical school like you did but that is not what he wants to do. Are you going to pull all of your love away from him just because he has different goals? Are you so .....-hearted that you won't talk to him?" Gracie asked Rudy.

"You won't even say goodbye to your son? I know it is disappointing to you that he is not going into medical school like you did but that is not what he wants to do. Are you going to pull all of your love away from him just because he has different goals? Are you so .....-hearted that you won't talk to him?" Gracie asked Rudy. (*) small (*) hot (*) hard (*) squeeze

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/13992,you-wont-even-say-goodbye-to-your-son-i-know-it-is-disappointing-to-you-that-he-is-not-going-into-medical-school-like-you-did-but-that-is-not-what-he-wants-to-do-are-you-going-to-pull-all-of-your-love-away-from-him-just-because-he-has-different-goals-are-you-so-___-hearted-that-you-wont-talk-to-him-gracie-asked-rudy/