You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks.

[color=brown][size=150]You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit?[/size]

Travel can be a lifesaver in today’s busy world. I strongly believe that if I had a two weeks travel opportunity, my choice doubtless would be Turkey, because, Istanbul, one of the amazing cities in the world is in this country. Besides that I would have no language problems there, and would have a chance to visit my childhood friend.

Istanbul, a junction between east and west, is the most important motive that drives me to choose Turkey for travelling. It unites European and Asian cultures on itself and creates a breathtaking view that everyone can enjoy. The most vivid example of this unity is Ayasofya museum that unites the ancient Greek and medieval Turkish ornaments by astonishing all tourists. This city is also a European capital of culture 2010, and it would open up possibilities for me to attend in many events that can be embedded in my memory forever. I believe that it would be at least a sin to miss out this chance to travel such a great city.

Turkey is also a fraternal country with my motherland and our languages are almost the same due to stemming from the same source. At this point, I would have no difficulties while speaking to local people in Turkey. This is a very considerable point, because being able to talking to indigenous people by myself rather than by translators would make me feel free in foreign country. We share many similarities not only in language but also in culture. As our ex president once said: “We are One Nation-Two States.”

Finally, travelling to Turkey would be a great opportunity to see my best friend again after a long period of time. She married to a Turkish man and settled there two years ago, so this chance would enable me to visit her, and to share things together. We would also speak about memories, and visit to different parts of Turkey together by her guidance.

To make a long story short, it is very important to pay attention to the right place when you are planning to travel, because the right travel can revitalize our whole year not to mention our body and mind. I can definitely say that Turkey would be a right place for me for traveling. In this case, it would allow me to enjoy the beauty of Istanbul, and to feel myself at home. Seeing my closest confidant there would be the climax of my travel. In such a case, who would like to miss out this chance?

TOEFL listening discussions: Why doesn’t the young man want to assume the family business?

[color=brown][size=150]You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit?[/size]

Travel can be a lifesaver in today’s busy world. I strongly believe that if I had a two weeks travel opportunity, my choice doubtless would be Turkey, because, Istanbul, one of the MOST amazing cities in the world(,) is in this country. Besides that(,) I would have no language problems there, and would have a chance to visit my childhood friend.

Istanbul, a junction between east and west, is the most important motive that drives me to choose Turkey for travelling. It unites European and Asian cultures BY itself and creates a breathtaking view that everyone can enjoy. The most vivid example of this unity is Ayasofya museum that unites the ancient Greek and medieval Turkish ornaments by astonishing all tourists. This city is also a European capital of culture 2010, and it would open up possibilities for me to attend in many events that WOULD be embedded in my memory forever. I believe that it would be at least a sin to miss out this chance to travel TO such a great city.

Turkey is also a fraternal country with my motherland and our languages are almost the same due to THEM stemming from the same source. At this point, I would have no difficulties while speaking to local people in Turkey. This is a very considerable point, because being able to TALK to indigenous people by myself rather than by translators(,) would make me feel free in A foreign country. We share many similarities(,) not only in language(,) but also in culture. As our ex president once said: “We are One Nation-Two States.”

Finally, travelling to Turkey would be a great opportunity to see my best friend again after a long period of time. She married to a Turkish man and settled there two years ago, so this chance would enable me to visit her, and to share things together. We would also speak about memories, and visit to different parts of Turkey together WITH her guidance.

To make a long story short, it is very important to pay attention IN CHOOSING the right place when you are planning to travel, because the right travel can revitalize our whole year(,) not to mention our bodIES and mindS. I can definitely say that Turkey would be a right place for me for VISIT. In this case, it would allow me to enjoy the beauty of Istanbul, and to feel myself at home. Seeing my closest confidant there would be the climax of my travel. In such a case, who would like to miss out ON this chance?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Very nice Kleo.

Kitos. 8.5/10