You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of j

You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of jewelry you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend which would you buy? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

From my point of view, this choice is not equal because tickets for a performance and valuable thing as a piece of jewelry are opposite. At the same time, I would prefer to purchase a piece of jewelry because of several reasons such as positive memories, and opportunity to make pleasant for close people.
First of all, a piece of jewelry, for example, a ring it is not only an expensive thing which you can posses. In many cases, it can be filled up with the gist. It is not a secret, that a piece of jewelry can be connected with important events in lives which usually are being overlooked and only valuable thing are remnants of them in our memory.
Secondly, I believe that a piece of jewelry can be an exciting gift for my mother or girlfriend. The problem us that things like concerts can be forgotten very quickly from our brain. At the same time, gifts often remind us about vital events in lives. For instance, I do not remember so much about many countries, which were, visited by me. However, souvenirs, which I bought from travel, still remind me about my journeys.
In conclusion, I want to add that buying things like a piece of jewelry can be very beneficial because it is a bond with important events in lives and it is a wonderful present for relatives or close friends.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do Birds of Paradise have amazing plumages?