You have filled out an enrollment form for a certain

You have filled out an enrollment form for a certain course a few weeks ago and didn’t receive any response yet. Write a letter and say

• Give the course and your personal details.
  • Why are you interested in this course?
  • What do you expect the school to do about it?

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you in regard with an enrollment that I have made a few weeks ago in your institute.

It is Sara Smith and I have fill out an enrollment for one of your part time courses in field of Java programming on June twenty first. I graduated in Computer Science last spring and I am really enthusiastic about programming languages. In addition, I have already taken some programming courses such as C++ and C. I do firmly believe that knowing Java programming would enhance my future career as it is a one of the top-notch languages.

As I have noticed your semester would be start on the next Monday and I still have not receive any proper response from your faculty department despite the fact I have contacted them several times. I would be appreciate it if you could consider my application as one of your priorities and also inform me whether I would be able to take part in this specific course. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours faithfully,
Sarah Smith.

TOEFL listening lectures: Who are not included as members of the Underground Railroad?

This is another example of a subject line that is not meaningful.
You should edit it so that it reflects the essay but fits into the allotted space. That is a skill which may prove useful to you in the future and which would certainly improve your knowledge of English. Why would you work hard on an essay and then show a distinct lack of care and attention to details by giving it a poor subject line?