Writing practice independent essay! “ Overall the widespread use of the internet has a mostly positive effect on life in today’s world.” Can someone correct for me, I would really appreciate it!

It is critically important that we understand the important value of technology in nowadays. Personally, I believe access to the Internet is beneficial to individuals and communities as a whole. I feel this way for two reasons,which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with , as a result of the spread of Internet it came with opportunities for individuals to study and work while they stay at home or don’t have time due to work. These days,there are many universities offering online degrees with an affordable price. My personal experience is a compelling illustration of this. When I graduated high school, I started taking online classes in one of my dream college, along with that I had the opportunity o improve my English.

Secondly,people are more motivated to become active,expressing and sharing their ideas,because they can freely exchange ideas online. In countries all over the globe,people use social media to share their opinions about important topics. While in past people might think they were alone in their beliefs,today they realize others share the same ideas.For example,an online social media,YouTube it’s full of influencers producing contents that inspire or makes people happy. This example demonstrates how the internet helps to make connections in today’s world.

In conclusion, I strongly feel that technology when used for the right reasons has a positive impact in today’s world.This is because of online courses and contents in social media.

2 Likes