Let’s talk about CV’s r?sum?s and portfolios. When was the last time you worked on your CV or r?sum?? Do you like this type of activity? As for me, since the launch of english-test.net I have not spent much time on updating my CV as I thought that the web site itself could become my r?sum?. Now I have realized that for a number of reasons it will be very useful to exchange experiences on this topic.
So what format and structure do you prefer when you design your r?sum? or CV? Do you prefer a r?sum? or a CV? Or maybe you use a combination of both? What do you think about this format:
- Objective (What do I want? - This could contain information about your professional goals for the next couple years.)
- Professional Summary (Who am I? - This one could contain an individual definition of such words 'success', 'learning' and 'team'.)
- Areas of Expertise (Where can I work?)
- Work Experience (Where have I worked? - This one can contain the sub section 'projects'.)
- Educational Background and Qualifications (Where, what and how have I learned?)
TOEIC listening, talks: Customer is inquiring about cleaning services through voice mail message[YSaerTTEW443543]