would you prefer to gain the knowledge from a book or experiences?

The knowledge can be gained from various places. Although, some people gain the knowledge from book, other people gain the knowledge from their experiences. I prefer to gain the information from experience instead of gaining from the books. There are some reasons why I have chosen so.
Firstly, we cannot learn that a work how to do. For example, riding a bicycle cannot be learn by reading books. In order to learn riding a bicycle , we have to work on this situation. When I was six years old, I learned riding a bicycle by doing numerous exercises, not by reading book. On the other hand, everybody wants to have good friends. We cannot choose good friends by reading book. In the same way, we must make some experiences such as travelling together, playing football, lending-borrowing money. Acording to result of these situations, we can find good friends.
Secondly, the information that is gained by experiences cannot be forgotten easily. When we gain the knowledge by reading the book,we can forget in short time. However, the knowledge that is gained by experiences is unforgetable. Therefore, before the students graduate from their universities, they have to make stage in suitable places. For example, when I was at university, I made stage in a milk factory for a month. Thanks to that, I learned the knowledge better.
For these reasons, the information which is got from experiences is more important rather than the knowledge which is got from books. We should make exercises to gain the experience in the situations such as riding a bicycle. Additionally, the knowledge that is gain from experiences is unforgetable. Then, why we still afraid of making experience and why we still wait?

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the professor?

The Knowledge can be gained from various places. Although some people gain theIR knowledge from bookS, other people gain theIR knowledge from their experiences. I prefer to gain the information from experience(.) instead of gaining from the books. TheSE are some reasons why I have chosen TO DO so.

[s]Firstly, we cannot learn that a work how to do. For example, riding[/s HOW TO RIDE a bicycle cannot be learnT by reading books. In order to learn HOW TO ridE a bicycle , we have to work on this situation. When I was six years old, I learned TO ridE a bicycle by doing numerous exercises, not by reading Abook. On the other hand, everybody wants to have good friends. We cannot choose good friends by reading book. In the same way, we must make some experiences such as travelling together, playing football, lending-borrowing money. AcCording to THE /result/OUTCOME/ of these situations, we can find good friends.

Secondly, the information that is gained by experiences cannot be forgotten easily FORGOTTEN. When we gain the knowledge by reading A book we can forget IT in A short time. However, the knowledge that is gained by experiences is unforgetTable. Therefore, before the students graduate from their universities, they have to make stage WORK in VARIOUS places. For example, when I was at university, I made stage WORKED in a milk factory for a month. Thanks to that, I learned the knowledge better. I GAINED SOME VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE.

For these reasons, the information which is got from experiences is more important rather than the knowledge which is got from books. We should make exercises to gain the experience in MANY situations(,) such as riding a bicycle. Additionally, the knowledge that is gain from experiences is unforgetTable. Then, Why ARE we still afraid of GAINING experience and why DO we still wait?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Hasan. This work was a little weak, but by doing more reading and writing you will surely improve.

Kitos. 7/10