World's first iOS TOEIC Simulator

Hello everyone, if you are an iPhone/iPad user, you might be interested in becoming a beta test of this iOS app: iPhone/iPad TOEIC app

Please let me know what you think of the mock-ups so far and if you like to test the apps for free.

Hi Torsten, There will be 1000 tests (500 listening comprehension tests and 500 reading comprehension?) Or will be 5000 reading comprehension tests? Will be multiple choices tests? Thanks Mabel

There 5 complete TOEIC tests (listening and reading comprehension) in the app. As you know, each tests has 200 questions which brings to the total to exactly 1000.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Why has the student been taking statistics?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I use an iPhone 4. As the process happen and as I will like to inform the software is performing its functions?

Hi Mabel, the app is still in beta which means I need the UDID of your device if you want to install and test it. Do you want to test it? If so, please email me your UDID.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What seems to be the student’s main skill?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Torsten, yes I want to be a beta tester. I do not know what my UDID is. So I went to find out. Do you know where? That’s right, Google! Holy ‘Googlinho’! How do you say? Googles? Googling? Well, it was right there that I found what a UDID is. So I beg you to let me post here on the Forum as one does to find the UDID of an iPhone.

In the past, when my father was still alive, some thirty years ago, I remember when you wanted to know something, you ask for a parent or even a teacher or grandfather. If they did not know, the good old encyclopedia solved the problem.

Today, we have the internet there. At one step at a single click, and with that you have everything you need and, sometimes, even more than you need.

Once I get my UDID, I will send to you by email. Sincerely, Mabel Carvalho

Finding Your iPhone’s Unique Identifier (UDID)

What is the UDID?
Each iPhone or iPod Touch has a Unique Device Identifier (UDID), which is a sequence of 40 letters and numbers that is specific to your device. It’s like a serial number but much harder to guess.
It will look something like this:2b6f0cc904d137be2e1730235f5664094b831186.

Why do we need the UDID?
Your iPhone can only install programs that are approved by Apple. Applications in the App Store have been approved by Apple for general distribution, but beta customers get to try the app before it’s in the store. We register your UDID with Apple so they can approve our application especially for your iPhone.

How do I get my UDID?
You can copy/paste your UDID from iTunes or email it directly from your device by using a free app from the App Store.

Email Using the Free App
Install and run Ad Hoc Helper. It will create an email with your UDID. Send it to beta@example.com.

Copy/Paste from iTunes

1. Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
  2. In the right pane, locate the information about your iPhone, including its name, capacity, software version, serial number, and phone number.
  3. Reveal the Identifier by clicking on Serial Number:.
  4. Copy the Identifier to your clipboard by choosing Edit → Copy.
  5. Paste the Identifier into an email to beta@example.com (You should be able to paste into your mail program or web browser by selecting Edit → Paste).

I wish I had pasted the photos showing the steps, but unfortunately I could not.

That’s great Mabel. I appreciate your support and looking to receiving your UDID. Best regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a research professor and a student[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten, just to let you know, I sent my UDID to you by email. Sincerely, Mabel

Yes, I got it, Mabel and you’ll soon receive access to the app. Many thanks for your support. Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university professor and a student in the professor’s office[YSaerTTEW443543]

With this I just found out that I forgot to click the button to upload the image. Here are 3 photos of the above explanation.

Copy/Paste from iTunes
Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Dear Torsten, let me know what I have to do to start using the beta version of the iPhone TOEIC. Sincerely, Mabel Carvalho

Dear Mabel, the app is now being reviewed by Apple. Just wait a few days until you will be able to download and install the app from iTunes or the app store.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: In October of which year did Vaudeville officially appear?[YSaerTTEW443543]

what makes me nervous why ther is a plenty of applications in sumsung devices but Apple is always a miser with us

Hi everyone, if you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod you should get a copy of this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/toeic-t … ?ls=1&mt=8

iPhone/iPad TOEIC apps[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A woman is sending a bulk order to India[YSaerTTEW443543]

Torsten,
To let you know, I downloaded “TOEIC Test Simulator” in my iPhone. Below I transcribe what appears on screen:

Best TOEIC Test Simulator
There are four dialogue boxes: Free TOEIC Test; TOEIC Test 1 $ 1.99; TOEIC Test 2 $ 1.99; TOEIC Test 3 $ 1.99.

This is a 2 hour TOEIC multiple choice test simulator with 200 questions divided into two parts:

LISTENING COMPREHENSION
This part consists of 100 questions which you will hear from a cassette. Arranged into 4 different task types you will hear various statements, short conversations, texts and talks in English. Afterwards you will answer questions referring to the texts you heard.
Time: 45 minutes.

READING COMPREHENSION
This part consists of 100 questions which are divided into three sections. You will read various texts based on which you will answer questions. In this section you can work at your own pace.
Time: 75 minutes.

FREE TEST 1st dialogue box:
This part consists of 34 questions and has no time constraint. Here you will be able to get a general idea of what you are going to see in the full version tests.

2nd, 3rd and 4th dialogue boxes:

When I click on them the following message appears: Oops! Please check your AppID and the Regional Settings.

Also there are more three dialogue boxes: Best Top 100: View Score and Help. These are at the bottom of the screen.

Best regards,
Mabel Carvalho

Dear Mabel, many thanks for your feedback. You said, you downloaded the app, did you actually use it too? Regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A bank customer is asking about her recent money transfer[YSaerTTEW443543]

This is just amazing…

[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A woman sends a package via express mail[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten, I did the 34 free exercises. Sincerely, Mabel Carvalho

That’s great to hear, Mabel.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Storing boxes at an office[YSaerTTEW443543]

The new version is available now: itunes.apple.com/us/app/toeic-t … ?ls=1&mt=8[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two business executives discuss finding a replacement network administrator.[YSaerTTEW443543]