Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

People today spend enormous amount of time in their workplace which shows the importance of the satisfaction of their job. In this regard, some people prefer to do different tasks while working. However, others prefer to concentrate on a single task during the day. When it comes to me I am of the opinion that people should have many different tasks to do. I feel in this way for two main reasons which I will explore in following essay.

to begin with, working in different tasks is more interesting than working a single task during the workday. On the other hand, doing a single task during all day is boring and people may be bored in long run. One of the most essential factors which is necessary for maintaining the high level of ability is passion. In fact, if people be passionate about their work, they will definitely enhance their skill and; consequently, great results will be obtained. My personal experience is a compelling example of this. Ten years ago, when I graduated from university, I decided to work in a private company. At first, I enjoyed working there. However, six months later I realized that I do not enjoy that job because it was boring. I was supposed to work in a single task during the workday. Several weeks later, I resigned that job. If I had not resigned that job, I would have faced really difficult time there.

The other equally significant reason worth mentioning is that, working in different tasks help workers to be adept in different skills. While people working on different tasks, they gain experiences in different fields and they can use them in their real life. For instance, people who know how to repair electrical instruments, should be adept in lots of different fields. moreover, having knowledge about different skills, helps workers to approach their practical problems in a plethora of ways. In addition, it helps them to be more creative than others who works just on a single task.

to sum up by taking into account all of the above-mentioned reasons and examples, I strongly approve of working in different types of tasks. This is because working in such jobs is much more enjoyable, and because it helps workers to use their skills in order to solve their problems in life.