Work in one company or move from one company to company

Some people prefer to work in one company for their entire career. Others think it is better to move from one company to company. Discuss the advantages of each position. Which do you think is better and why?

In my family we have experience both in staying with one company for a long time and in moving from one company to another. I find that one of these ways of working is better for me. However, each of these ways of working has its own advantages.

The first point I would like to make is that there are strong advantages to working in one company. One benefit of working this method is that someone may have opportunity to learn more about his/her career because he/she always work in the same environment and gets knowledge about the job the day after day. Something else that is good is that there may be less work and it is not essential to bear stress about new jobs. For instance, my friend works for a one company, she has less work to do and more free time to enjoy her life.

Though there are strong advantages to working in a one company, there are some even more compelling advantages for me to move from one company to another. I have had a lot of success moving from one company to another, and this is because I enjoy working in new environments and get mastered in various fields. Thus, if I had a chance, I would rather move from one company to another, even though I would have to learn new materials, because I enjoy it a lot.

I have worked in different companies throughout my life, and I have been successful working this way because this style of work is a good match with my personality. I can, imagine that, for some people, staying in one company might be a good thing. However, I prefer to continue with a style of work that made me successful up to now. I hope that the success that I have had up to now by working in this way will continue to make me successful in the future.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do Birds of Paradise have amazing plumages?