Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

Hello Torsten!
How’ve you been doing?
Well, I’d just like to ask what way can i record my voice?
I’m not so familiar how to use it!

Thanks!

eh, it’s working anyway. But doesn’t sound good a.k.a NOT clear.

Dear Torsten
I feel sorry for my not attending the lessons for around three monts. I left my home town-Bahir Dar- Ethiopia because of field work for a long time and I don’t have an access for internate.
Now I will try my best to follow attentively all the succeeding lessons.
Solomon Abera

Hi TOrsten,

I had just seen your video few minutes ago and I really agree with you that listening to your own voice message really helps improve your spoken english. I used to read a lot loudly so I could listen to myself even if people would frown at me in disagreement that I have to be that loud when I could read silently. I just ignore them, though, I really try to do it in times I am most alone.

Finally, I am recording my own message. I don’t really have much time doing this because I’m currently doing two Jobs, one at regular schedule 8AM to 5PM. After that I have to rush for a part-time job which starts 6PM and ends at 10PM. I have tight schedule, after 10pm I’m often exhausted and don’t have much energy going online. but since I’m determined with my goal of improving my communication skills, I am willing to stretch out a little bit my time before finally throwing myself to bed.

Hi Torsten,

This is my first message voice and this is only a test, please let me know if you can understand me

best regards.

Hello Everybody!
I hope you all good, Well, I’m a disaster in speaking
I mean I still have a lot of mistakes coz I’m just learning English by myself
So I hope you going to help me and I’ll be really grateful & appreciated.
Thank you All.
Sami

Hi Froylan,

Yes I can hear you loud and clear! How are things with you in Mexico today? Speak to you soon.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A policeman[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello, Torsten.

Thanks for giving an answer to a question that I had many days ago. I found that English is a non phonetic language. I am learning many things and I feel that while I am progressing in the learning of this, I am far away to know all about the English language. I feel that it is very difficult for me to learn to speak in correct way if I don’t have the opportunity to share ideas with a native face to face.

Sometimes, I feel bad and think that I am doing efforts without benefits.

Bye.

María

Hello Torsten

I’m very glad that you response my first voice message, and about how you said my name I think you did it very well and also you can tell me like my friends “Froy”, I hope to put my picture this weekend, and finally I would like to tell you that in México in this time of the year most of the people are celebrating the end of the year, buying gifts and taking vacations. In my town the weather it’s a little cold but no much how to have snow, how are the things in your country in this time of the year?.

Thanks.

Hi Torsten.

Thank you very much for reminding me once again about the importance of sending voice messages on the forum. Your video message is great and I feel now even more how much significant and important your and your team’s project is.

I think I’ll be able to send my voice messages at the beginning of 2010. I’ll do my best for it even if I’ll be forced to buy a new computer.

Best regards.

Yuri

roop and Hi everyone,

Here are some reasons why you should our Online Voice Recorder…

Hi everyone! Hi Torsten!

My name is Libia Cáceres. I´m from Caracas, Venezuela and I´m very glad because at last I could post my first message on the forum. I´ve been teaching Basic English for almost a year. I would like to speak fluently with a beautiful pronunciation and I also want to improve my grammar. I want to know other forum members and share experiences with them.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye and many thanks,
Libia.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

HI TORSTEN:

It was a pleasure to watch you and listen to you speak , you looks younger and handsome, I know you begin with this forum many years ago and maybe now you cann’t read all the messages, that’s why I dare say that. bye.

Hello Dear Torsten,
In the last lesson sent by you was mentioned very interesting things on how to learn correct pronunciation of English words. Also there were some links to watch a video how to record a voice messages. unfortunately and surprisingly it doesn’t work or simply saying there was no access to that. Thanks anyway and hope someone would like to correct my pronunciation. Good Luck to aeveryone!

hi everyone, am suhaimi from malaysia, am really new to english language , i wish i talk english better than today…thank you for the english course and all apportunity to learn english language course

ok bro, i was learning english for one and half years and trying it many time in order to improve my english. In addition, i do not have time to practice it and my prosenality is a few talking. so this is my problem. can you help me to improve my english and show a good way to gain information

Dear Torsten ,
I do appreciate your great support and endorsement . I have sent four voice recorders but as I see you haven’t seen them yet . Anyway , I am all the time here in the forum doing tests or posting written messages and I’d like to say that your forum helped me a lot in improving my listening and speaking skills . So , this is my pronounciation and I want to get feedback on my accent , intonation and voice as you told me last time .
I am looking forward to hearing from you ,
regards ,
Assya .

Heeey every one , hey torsten ^^.

I do not know , if i pronunce your name well or not-_- .

First, thanks alot for the good idea so we can speak out and practice

speaking , to get rid of ,fear .and to feel more comfort and confident whil speaking .

I love english language too much , and i wish i can be very good at all the skills.

My advice , never feel ashame to speak in english even if u cant pronunce well , no

problem , practice makes a man perfect .

good pepole will correct your mistakes and will never make fun of you .

All the best .

God bless u all : )

Dear Sir
To-day I listened yr voice in you Tube. For me I am often giving voice message.

I don’t know how my voice and pronounciation unless you people can point out

my mistake. To-day I am having throat problem I am not in a position to give voice

message.

Thank you

S.Shanthi