Why racism is in sharp declince

Two generations back the Germans made racism the foundation of their regime creating institutions and government agencies such as the Reichsrassenamt which classified each citizen based on their ‘race’ as well as teaching ‘Rassenlehre’ (race study) at all German schools. To date I can’t comprehend how something like this was possible in one of the most developed countries in the world just a few decades ago.

So, what exactly is racism? It’s a fabricated ideology which is based on the assumption that there are different human races. However, if you take a closer look you will find that we all belong to the same race: the human race. Whether you are Nigerian, British, Chinese, Burmese, Hindi, Cantonese, Albanian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, Slovenian, Peruvian, Saudi or Bulgarian doesn’t matter.

You still are a member of the same race. There are all kinds of labels to describe a person’s identity such as ‘ethnicity’, ‘nationality’, ‘citizenship’ , ‘culture’ or ‘dynasty’ but they don’t change the fact that there is no such thing as ‘races’ when it comes describing the homo sapiens.

As for me, I’m Arzgebirgsch, Saxon, German, European, Facebook user, Google fan and human being all at the same time. Who can top this? :wink:

1 Like

You are right it all sounds so illogical. Ekatherine the Great is the most famous Russian woman with real Russian soul the proud of the whole Nation her real name Sophie Auguste Friederike von Anhalt-Zerbst-Dornburg )) , and Lomonosov the brightest trully Russian scientist got education in Germany. Peter the Great`s wife was German and he studied in Germany. I dont really think that nazism connected with any paticular nation, I just think that humans are very social and obey to authority in general and in context under authority all are able to do awful things, the experiments took place in America, The Stanford Prison Experiment - YouTube miles away from Germany, The Stanford Prison Experiment, and if we watch we ll see the same result, people were given roles and they cant stop playing. The whole world is a stage, said Shakespeare or experiment we can add…we just need to be careful at stone age we used stones at perfomance, at iron age bullet ,…now we should be aware because our age is nuclear … we should ask first how strong is our stage and in this case people who play football or computer games are wiser. If for human is impossible not to play we should be intellegent enough to think out safe games.

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, when you google the term ‘human races’ (plural) you get about 200k results while googling ‘human race’ (singular) produces more than 2 million entries…