Why Man Evolves so Vulnerably?

After writing Monkey Business, I’ve been monkeyly Sinking why we have been evolving so vulnerable to nature. I feel like we are so fragile to nature, and so inferior compared to our counterparts.

Sometimes I wish I had crocodile’s skin, cat’s eyes , monkey’s agility, tiger’s fangs, porcupine’s pricks, 1000KVA, Death Cap’s poison, Radiation resistance, Whale’s lungs etc., etc…

Is it bcoz our brains are evolving godlikely and our bodies have to work so hard to cope with the speed of our brains? I donch know. But I know we have some neo Einsteins and neo Newtons on ETN.

If our brains evolves 10 times more , we can be gods? Oh. my, I don’t want to be a god. You know, they don’t sex. Eh?

Have some monkeys in your grey matter. It’s Ku:l ya knou.

The answer is simply, we didn’t need crocodile’s skin, cat’s eyes , monkey’s agility, tiger’s fangs, porcupine’s pricks, 1000KVA, Death Cap’s poison, Radiation resistance, Whale’s lungs to survive and to adapt. We evolve this way because it was the best way of evolving for human beings.

Gods doesn’t sex? Are you sure?

Hey, how you doing?
Um… And I’m not quite sure if we’re evolving quite well. Don’t take side since you are a man. To me, we die so easily. Some even die when a lizard jumps on them ( cardiovascular syndrome or something like that, lol, I donch know. ). Or a sausage chokes him. Or poke into 220V socket with a spoke. lol.

I know gods don’t sex. I’ve never seen a gods’ daughters in my life. Do they?

Thanks, Have fun.