Why is September 27 an important day?

I admit this question might sound like a no-brainer. After all, every single day is important because you can are free to think happy thoughts and do good deeds.
However, September 27 is a special day and I’d like to know if you know why?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Fighting a bush fire[YSaerTTEW443543]

My guess is that September 27 (2003) is the birthday of the forum. :slight_smile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORUMERS!
I wish you a thousand more!
Spencer

Hi

Even though September 27 may have lots of others interesting and important meanings…
But! :slight_smile:

Torsten
Site Admin
Total posts: 2773

english-test.net
Total posts: 39

Alan
Total posts: 3823

Slava
Programmer and Co-founder
Total posts: 39 (:frowning: . But 37 of them have been written in 2006 - that’s give hope to us - for the next three years :))

[color=brown]My congratulations to the english-test.net team!
To all moderators!
To all active users!
To all site readers!

Thank you very much! Three years – that’s great!

[color=orange]Happy birthday, forum!
С днем рождения!
:slight_smile:
Tamara

Many thanks Spencer, it’s great to have you around![YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Doing aerobics[YSaerTTEW443543]

[size=150][color=red]Happy Birthday [/size]

[size=200][color=orange]English-test.net [/size]

[color=red]The [color=orange]Best [color=blue]Wishes [color=violet]From [color=brown]Me [color=green]To [color=olive]Everybody [color=cyan]Here

[color=orange]H[color=blue]e[color=brown]r[color=green]c

Hi Tamara,

Thank you too for all your interesting posts. You are right, technically speaking we launched the forum on September 25, but was on the September 27 that we posted the first messages. We are very glad we did because we have met so many interesting people along the way.

Thanks to all our forum members and moderators for building this community. We have been sharing ideas and experiences and it’s good that we often have different opinions :-).

Oh, and by the way, I’ve just found out that September is also the 8th Birthday of Google…[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Motocross[YSaerTTEW443543]

Google? Who’s ever heard of them? Must be new kids on the block!

Alan

[color=darkblue]A cartload of good wishes from a big fan!

Thank you for this special place!

:smiley:
Conchi

Hi Alan, you are right, Google are new kids on the block indeed but they are also pretty wealthy kids. Did you know that the two Google guys have been earning 13 million dollars every single day for the past two years? Sounds incredible, doesn’t it?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A police officer testing for alcohol[YSaerTTEW443543]

[color=indigo][size=150]Happy Birthday, english-test.net forum![/size]

Wow! 3 years old! Here’s wishing the forum and all its members many more happy birthdays to come!

Amy

[color=violet] [size=150]Happy Birthday to ESL FORUM and FangFang[/size] :lol:
OK, seriously, just want to give a piece of advice to ESL FORUM, now many English study forums are availabe . We can exchange ideas by this way and learn English, which is good. Just hope ESL can hold more interactive activities so that more friends can know her . Make her more attractive :smiley:

F.F

[color=orange][size=200]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ENGLISH-TEST.NET!!![/size]

I’m in love with this forum. I think words are not enough to express all my love and attitude to it.

[size=150]My best and sincere congratulations to Torsten, Slava, to all moderators and active users[/size]!