Why do you want to improve your English?

thanks for your request i need to learn English is that it is 2nd language for me so i am poor to speak ,wright & read so to improve that i am ready to learn thanks all for what you do for me.

yeshume deresse

i am university lecurer in mathematics ,i know more about maths but i coudn’t express things like am thinking
In short i need to know more about English language.

Hi Torsten…i just received your email and you mentioned about posting to forum as often as you can. Well, the question about the reason I needed to learn English is I like to communicate and writing efficiently in English. In Malaysia, all official and meeting with people need us to converse English very well even for application of the job too. Apart from that, the malaysian government encouraged the English usage in education as part of our vision to become a developed nation by grabbing knowledge which is mostly in English without to forget our mother tounge language. English is very essential and widely used in global area where the access of information and knowledge through internet is mostly in English. I like reading novel in English too and is very exciting hobby. I hope that I can learn more through this site to improve my English language. Thanks a lot to Torsten and the team to give this opportunity to express our thoughts in this forum.

hello torsten
i really want to improve my english for some reasons, one of them because english is an international language by having fluent english mean i can get connected and communicated with people round the world, i also love to read books, well i found that almost half of books in my university library were writen in english. anyway i want to share you why i like to learn english.
it began when i was a child, i like to watch cartoon, but sometime it make me uneasy when there was no translation text below because i didn’t know what those mickey and donald said, when i was 9 years old in my 4th grade something happened, at that time there was no english lesson for elementary school. One day i found a book in my cousin’s room, a strange book because i know no words in it, it made me curious and then i found out it was an english lesson book. my cousins show me a little dictionary and he said with that little book i could find out the meaning of english word that written in his english book.since that day i love to read dictionary and i promise my self i will learn english, i will master it so that one day when i watch a movie i dont need to look at the text below.very simple isn’t it?

thanks alot for your question. I need to improve my english because I love to share the goodnews to people and majority of the people doesn’t understand my native language.
and not only that I loving written sermon and must time I made alot of mistakes. i also love meeting people and sharing my opinion with others but most time I find it difficult to express myself and is very embarrassing. I would love to improve my english. please help me.

i want to learn english beacuse it is standared of our school system, baiscally i m teaching mother languge subjects it is not in english our mother languge is urdu.and i become confused when some one interact with me in english and i am not giving proper answer in english.so i want to remove this problem.i like to speak in english but…
you are my hope you will improve my english speaking level.

Hello Dear

I am so excited about all things in this site I paln to go abroad to keep my education therefor I need to learn english and I hope to find some friends so we can help each other for learing english better

Thanks

hello
i wanna improve my English because i wanna study to learn more

Instant improvement can be made by using the correct English forms of the pronoun ‘I’ (always written with a capital letter) and the verb ‘want to’. Also, by beginning each sentence with a capital letter and ending each sentence with a full stop or equivalent mark.

I want to learn english because it is important language, it is international language. The way to communicate to other country.To communicate to other people, and to have a good communication skills. To get a better job the skills is important… The best way of learning for me is the listening exercise, I want more listening exercise more questions for these exercise. And also I want conversation listening exercise.

Its simple ! Now a days each and everyone in the office (am talking about those who takes interviews) looking for a candidate who can speak perfect English… seriously now a days all are concentration on the way the candidate speaks in English rather then his certificates and achievements !

Hello everyone:

I am doing all these exercises because I want to improve my English, eventhough I know it’s not that bad. I trully beleive it is necessary for everyone to continue studying on daily basis, we all make mistakes once in a while, so keep trying.
Thanks Torsten for all the great work, I’ve been enjoying them very much.

Hi! Torsten. I live in Mongolia and I am an English teacher. So I want to learn English as expert. Because i want to make contribution to our country’s development by teaching English.You know without English there won’t be any development.

I don’t have any native English speaker around me. However Peace-corpus volunteers work in MGLia. Our school doesn’t have them. and I want to pass TOEFL test to be expert. Because every year in Mongolia we have English language Olympiad. I want to participate in it very successfully. That’s my purpose of learning English

Hi Torsten,

How are you doing? Hope you are doing good. This is Deepak from India. I firstly thanking you for helping to us regarding improving our communication and knowledge. I am doing all these exercise because I want to improve my English knowledge and also make fluent. I am working in BPO(Business process outsource) as a contract worker not a permanent employee. I’m struggling from my poor English. I’m a graduate but I am not able to get one permanent job. I went some interviews but I’m not selected there because of my poor communication so I very disappointed about that….
One more my desire is when I become a fluent in English I will surely help to others who suffering from English communication. I hope I will be perfect in English in future . Could you please help me on this regard Torsten. And let me know what should I do for correct….
Appreciate you for doing this. i really like this site…

Thanks in advance
Deepak
Have a nice day

I want to improve my English so that I can experience a positive process. From knowing nothing at all about this international foreign language to doing some things in this fast growing means of communication. Fast growing may refer to both English and Internet. Thirty years agoI was not able to read a single line in English but I was always thinking about studying something at a university some time after 1972. Today I want to thank Mr. and Mrs. Kornegay from California; U.S.A., Mr. José Manuel Sandoval; a teacher of English from Santiago; Chile and the people at the ICN, a binational Institute in Santiago; Chile. I would like to thank many other people…

For a teacher of English from Mongolia. Do you allow me to write something about your comment ? I think you will improve, that you will succeed some day. You are good at writing in English already. If you put all your heart and your soul you - as a nation - wil have a better life, a better future.

Hello.
I’m Nilar from Myanmar.
English is an International language.I think if we don’t knw eng we can’t communicate with the world.
That’s why I really want to improve my english language skill.
thanks

hi every body,
In my opinion, the most important motivation that makes us to learn English is the importance of this language around the world. For example, when we want to search on the Internet, it’s so essential to type the key words of our topic in English because the information of our topic have more references in English .In addition, this language is an international language and we can communicate with each other through this language. These days, I’m taking a course in English to prepare for TOEFL exam because if I have a good score, it can be a good factor in my resume. Above all of them, I really enjoy learning languages and I’m going to start another language after TOEFL exam (Arabic, Italian, Spanish, …)

Why I’m studying English?I think this is the most popular language and knowing it we can communicate in many countries. The next reason is that I’m dreaming about finding some job in place with more opportunities. Here, in Poland I don’t have chances to be appreciative. Findin a good job after finishing university is a nightmare. And now I’m in such uncomfortable situation.

Thank you very much for your kind performance. I wish i have benefited a lot from your lessons and i wish i will have that kind of lessons in the future. would you please keep on sending me audio sources for intermediate learners on teaching pronunciation and speaking? thank you in advance!