Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous

Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and example to support your choice.

How often do you feel unsafe? Does this feeling happen by accidentally or intentionally? Some people make it on purpose because they rejoice to be in danger. Therefore, this kind of person searches for any dangerous sport or activity. There are many reasons why they love to be involved in danger. The main reason must be the excitement they get from the activities. The other reasons maybe that this is a method to show their bravery and release the pressure they have had.

It is not easy to become in an excited state. Dangerous sports can cause you feel like that easily. The one who attracts to this kind of activities is the one who loves exotic. They like to be alert. Will you get excited when you are on a very high building preparing to jump down on Earth? Your heart will be beating up to more than 100 beats per minute. The minute that you decide to jump down will be the most excited moment. This is an example of the excitement they will get from dangerous sport as base jumping.

The other reason why some people are attracted to dangerous sports is they want to show their audacity. They need to be brave enough to push themselves into the risk situation. Starting an unsafe activity, the players must overcome their fear. After they have finished the dangerous activity, they will fulfill with self-pride. They will realize that they are very brave after playing dangerous sports. Such a feeling can not easily create in normal activities. To face this feeling, they must let themselves in danger.

For people who like to scream or shout out loud, playing dangerous sports can be a great way to do it. They can scream or shout without bothering anyone’s nerve. Moreover, screaming or shouting will relieve stress and vend their frustration. For example, when I got stress because of working in a high pressure atmosphere, I just went to play roller coaster in order to scream or shout out loud. While I was playing it, I can shout whatever stuff that is stuck in my mind out loud to release the stress.
Thanks to these reasons mentioned above, dangerous sports are interesting for some people. Many are attracted to dangerous sports or dangerous activities because these can bring excitement, bravery and relief to their lives.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Physics

Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and example to support your choice.

How often do you feel unsafe? Does this feeling happen by accidentally or intentionally? Some people make it on purpose because they rejoice to be in danger. Therefore, this kind of person searches for any dangerous sport or activity. There are many reasons why they love to be involved in danger. The main reason must be the excitement they get from the activities. The other reasons maybe that this is a method to show their bravery and release the pressure they have had.

It is not easy to become in an excited state. Dangerous sports can cause you to feel like that easily. The one who IS attractED to THESE kindS of activities is the one who loves EXCITEMENT. They like to be alert. Will you get excited when you are on a very high building preparing to jump down on Earth? Your heart will be beating up to more than 100 beats per minute. The minute that you decide to jump down will be the most excited moment. This is an example of the excitement they will get from A dangerous sport SUCH as base jumping.

The other reason why some people are attracted to dangerous sports is they want to show their audacity. They need to be brave enough to push themselves into the risk situation. Starting an unsafe activity, the players must overcome their fear. After they have finished the dangerous activity, they will BE FILLED with self-pride. They will realize that they are very brave after playing dangerous sports. Such a feeling cannot easily BE createD in normal activities. To face this feeling, they must let themselves BE in danger.

For people who like to scream or shout out loud, playing dangerous sports can be a great way to do it. They can scream or shout without bothering anyone’s nerveS. Moreover, screaming or shouting will relieve stress and venT their frustration. For example, when I got stress because of working in a high pressure atmosphere, I just went to play ON A roller coaster in order to scream or shout out loud. While I was DOING it, I can shout whatever stuff that is stuck in my mind out loud to release the stress.
Thanks to these reasons mentioned above, dangerous sports are interesting for some people. Many are attracted to dangerous sports or dangerous activities because these can bring excitement, bravery and relief to their lives.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite good LW. Keep up the good work.

Kitos. 8/10