Why do you think people attend collage or university?

Topic:“People attend college or university for many different reasons (for
example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do
you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples
to support your answer.”

After school we encounter to an important choice. Find a job or continue to education. It is really crucial choice, which can change our fate at all. Myself I preferred to go to University, on account of my eagerness to know more, earn to better job position and eventually get ready to individual life.

Public education only can give you some general and routine knowledge, but I needed more. I was really into know about computer, then I decided computer engineering.

Increasing my chance to have a good job was very effective too. In fact income is one the most important aspect of our life. If you review the statistic of high income person in the world, almost of them, are graduated people. It is very rare that someone without going to college and university have a good financial state.

Finally, I believe university and collage duration can prepare us to form our personality, and give us self confidence. Maybe some people disagree with me, but I think university can change a simple freshman to sophisticated person.

It is true that with going to university we deprive ourselves from having a job and earn money, but intangible worth of university period, is immeasurable.

Thanks, Reza

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a Drama professor

Topic:“People attend college or university for many different reasons (for
example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do
you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples
to support your answer.”

After school we encounter to NEED TO MAKE an important choiceDECISION; Find a job or continue IN education. It is A really crucial choice which can change our fate at all DESTINY. Myself I PREFERRED to go to University on account of my eagerness to know more, TO GAIN A better job position and eventually get ready FOR individual life.

Public education can only give you some general and routine knowledge, but I needed more. I was really into knowing about computerS, SO I decided TO STUDY computer engineering.

Increasing my chanceS to have a good job was a very effective INCENTIVE too. In fact income is one the most important aspect of our LIVES. If you review the statisticS of high income PEOPLE in the world, almost of them are graduated people. It is very rare that someone, without going to college or university, HAS a good financial state.

Finally, I believe university and college duration can prepare us to form our personality, and give us self confidence. Maybe some people disagree with me, but I think university can change a simple freshman INto a sophisticated person.

It is true that with going to university we deprive ourselves from having a job and earnING money, but THE intangible worth of OUR PERIOD SPENT IN university is immeasurable.

A nice sensible essay. Thanks.

Kitos. 7/10