Why do people work?

Hello to all, I am getting productive with this essays, I wonder if daily review is not to much to ask?

Why do people work?

People are taking a different social roles during their life time, to be a worker is probably one of the most important role that any individual is taking. Work doesn’t necessarily means having a pay check in the end of the month, there is something called a voluntary work to. For that matter I could give at least three good reasons why one is working.

First of all, we work to gain certain amount of money so we could maintain our life and life of our family sustainable. Some people do not posses a house of their own and they are forced to pay monthly rent, if they are not paying, they will most certainly end up somewhere in the street. Food is a basic thing for a life, if we don’t eat we would surely die, to by a food we need to have money.

We do not always work to gain material benefit, there is something we all are familiar with and it is called voluntary work. People are working for a certain cause, for example helping those less fortunate then them. In my University we once organized manifestation to raise money for pour families. People who participated, for example a band who played, did not claim material benefit, their compensation was merely gratitude.

And the last I would mention is of course need to do things we like. If our dream was to become a doctor then working every day at the hospital is more then just a job to earn money, it is also a daily challenge and realization of our dream.

I believe that working is essential point of people’s lives, no matter what might be a precise reason of our decision to work.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which is a characteristic of realistic landscape paintings?

Hello to all, I am getting productive with this essays, I wonder if daily review is not to much to ask?

Why do people work?

People are taking a different social roles during their life time, BUT to be a worker is probably one of the most important roleS that any individual /is taking/COULD TAKE/. Work doesn’t necessarily mean having a pay check AT the end of the month(.) There is something called a voluntary work toO. For that matter I could give at least three good reasons why one is working.

First of all, we work to gain A certain amount of money so we CAN maintain our life and THE life of our family. sustainable. Some people do not posses a house of their own and they are forced to pay monthly rent, if they are not paying, they will most certainly end up somewhere ON the street. Food is a basic thing for a life, BECAUSEif we don’t eat we would surely die(.) To BUY food we need to have money.

We do not always work to gain material benefit(.) There is something we all are familiar with and it is called voluntary work. People are working for a certain cause, for example helping those less fortunate then themSELVES. In my University we once organized A CONCERT to raise money for poOr families. People who participated, for example a band who played, did not claim material benefit, their compensation was merely gratitude.

And the last THING I would mention is of course THE need to do things we like. If our dream was to become a doctor, then working every day at the hospital is more then just a job to earn money, it is also a daily challenge and realization of our dream.

I believe that working is essential point of people’s lives, no matter what might be a precise reason of our decision to work.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Pretty good work Mirela.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you very much Mr. Kitos.
Greetings.