why do people listen to music

People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is
music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to
support your choice.

Music plays an important role in our society and the reason why people listen to music vary from one individual to the other. To begin with, I would like to say that most people do indentify themselves through the lyric’s of the song’s, hence feel comforted after listen to music tracks , to illustrate this I like to share my own personal experience. There is this song sang by the famous singer Whitney Houston that I heard when I was still fifteen and that has been a source of inspiration to me, and had has a great impact on my live.

The song was entitled Greatest love of all, what moved me most in that song was that when I was fifteen I was so fat, due to this I was a source of constant mockery by my friends who always insulted me, worst of all didn’t interact with me. To be more precise, at that age I felt so lonely since I hadn’t anyone with whom I could talk to in class or at home. Thus I became very shy, and in addition that I did not have confidence in me. To sum up I was always aggressive towards anyone who tried to approach me , but when I heard that song my life change , I would like write certain words of the song. The chorus of the song was as followed [I decided long ago never to walk in anyone shadow, if I fail, if I succeed at least I lived as believe, no matter what they take from me, they can’t take away my dignityyyyyyyy, because of greatest love of all is happening to me, I found the greatest love of all inside of me]. Hence, from that day I that song as a model in my life, helping me to become the successful, confident and happily married woman, that I’m today.

In addition to that, some people listen to music because it helps them to feel relax after having a stressful day, especially when it is their favorite song. Furthermore , people listen to music when they are in sorrow because it help them to feel joyful later on.Equally, some people may say that the reason why they listen to a particular music is because it helps them to recall a particular period of their live, for example I like to talk about my friend who sheds tear each time she listens to Rihanna song’s entitled Unfaithful, which reminds him how unfaithful his girlfriend was with him while they were together.
In conclusion, I believe that people listen to music for the reasons outlined above.

TOEFL listening discussions: What started this conversation?

People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is
music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to
support your choice.

Music plays an important role in our society and the reason why people listen to music vary from one individual to the other. To begin with, I would like to say that most people do IDENTIFY themselves through the lyrics of the song’s, hence THEY feel comforted after listenING to music tracks(.) To illustrate this I WOULD like to share my own personal experience. There is this song sang by the famous singer Whitney Houston that I heard when I was still fifteen and that has been a source of inspiration to me, and had has HAD a great impact on my LIFE.

The song was entitled, “Greatest love of all”(.) What moved me most in that song was that when I was fifteen I was so fat(.) Due to this I was a source of constant mockery by my friends who always insulted me, worst of all THEY didn’t interact with me. To be more precise, at that age I felt so lonely since I hadn’t anyone with whom I could talk to in class or at home. Thus I became very shy, and in addition TO that I did not have confidence in MYSELF.

To sum up(,) I was always aggressive towards anyone who tried to approach me , but when I heard that song my life changeD(.) I would like write certain words of the song. The chorus of the song was as followS;
“I decided long ago never to walk in anyone shadow, if I fail, if I succeed at least I lived as believe, no matter what they take from me, they can’t take away my dignityyyyyyyy, because of greatest love of all is happening to me, I found the greatest love of all inside of me”.
Hence, from that day I USED that song as a model in my life, helping me to become the successful, confident and happily married woman, that I’m today.

In addition to that, some people listen to music because it helps them to feel relax after having a stressful day, especially when it is their favorite song. Furthermore , people listen to music when they are in sorrow because it help them to feel joyful later on.Equally, some people may say that the reason why they listen to a particular music is because it helps them to recall a particular period of their LIFE(.) For example(,) I WOULD like to talk about my friend who sheds tearS each time she listens to Rihanna song’s entitled, “Unfaithful”, which reminds him how unfaithful his girlfriend was with him while they were together.
In conclusion, I believe that people listen to music for the reasons outlined above.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Nice examples Page. It was interesting.

Kitos. 8/10