Why are there so few members?

When you look at our forum you might think «why are there so few active members?» Well, the answer is rather simple: It takes time and a lot of effort to build a real community. Please, bear in mind that most of our users speak English as as second language so for them it’s even more difficult to express their ideas. I recently spoke to Jeremy, an expert in setting up internet forums. If you like you can read the first part of our interview here:
[url]http://www.english-test.net/esl-cafe/5/index.html[/url][YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: On a laptop[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten :))
I agree that it takes a lot of time & effort to build a community, but still I think that this forum is very specific. It cant be compared for me with the forum of my net or just other forums devoted to different topics. This forum has a very interesting but at the same time rather difficult topic-learning English... Anyway, it must have been full of some new posts but I dont really understand why its a bit empty...Yes, its difficult to express the things and ideas in English, BUT! One should try, don`t you think so??? I spend now much time online thanks to this forum and I like the way i spend this time :)))