Why are people living longer?

Throughout the history people tend to make life more healthy, comfortable and facile. Various scientists, leaders and others were in struggle to invent new technologies, or make earth cleaner and peaceful. From my point of view, living conditions, medical improvements and non-violent harmony make people to live longer.

First of all, it is needless to say that living conditions have been improved and expanded incredibly during the last centuries. In a comparison to ancient peoples’ life ours’ one is very easy and leisurely. All we need is to graduate from school with normal grades and then successfully finish education at a university; afterwards countries afford us to have the best and well paid jobs to get along delightfully. On the other hand, ancient people need to deal with the seamy side of life, like working hard without refuges to live in, enough conditions to earn a living and a lawless world full of savages. This all can cause stress, exhaustion, and death which are the most common factors which decrease the life years of people.

Secondly, health is very important in order to live longer. Prior to these improvements people were living in bad conditions, without enough time to be more tidy and healthy. Naturally these were ignored; therefore numerous diseases were spread consistently. However, nowadays even flu seems threatening and risky for people, everyone make an appointment with a doctor in order to prevent a possible incident. In a contrast to past times one can easily deduce that difference between medical situations is enormous.

Last but not least, as I mentioned above world was lawless place and full of cruel people, one can easily encroach another’s territory and murder him without any threat to be punished. Moreover, wars and battles among countries made millions of people dead within a day. Unfortunately, history witnessed some examples, and this is important factor which make people to deviate from their main purposes, such as taking care of a child, therefore upcoming generations were on the brink of death. I agree that same situations can be observed nowadays, however the same inhumanity doesn’t repeat.

To put my thoughts in a nutshell, better conditions to live, medical developments and peaceful world assist people to survive longer. Although there are so many reasons and causes for this issue, I believe that my points are the most common and significant ones.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
thanks Kitos …

TOEFL listening discussions: What does an unlimited parking pass include?

Throughout history (It isn’t the history, it’s history.)people tend to make life more healthy, comfortable and facile. Various scientists, leaders and others were always struggling to invent new technologies, or make the earth cleaner and more peaceful. From my point of view, living conditions, medical improvements and non-violent harmony help people live longer.

First of all, it is needless to say that living conditions have been improved and expanded incredibly during the last centuries. In comparison to ancient peoples’ lives ours’ are very easy and leisurely. All we need is to graduate from school with normal grades and then successfully finish our education at a university; afterwards countries afford us to have the best and well paid jobs to get along comfortably.(Stop using "flowery words.) On the other hand, ancient people had to deal with the seamy side of life, like working hard without refuges to live in, little chance to earn a living and a lawless world, full of savages. These can cause stress and exhaustion, which are the most common factors which decrease the lifespan of people.

Secondly, health is very important in order to live longer. Prior to these improvements people were living in bad conditions, without enough time to be more tidy and healthy. Naturally these were ignored; therefore numerous diseases spread. However, nowadays even flu seems threatening and risky for people. Everyone makes an appointment with a doctor in order to prevent a possible incident. In a contrast to past times one can easily deduce that the differences between medical situations is enormous.

Last but not least, as I mentioned above, the world was a lawless place and full of cruel people, one could easily encroach another’s territory and murder him without any threat of being punished. Moreover, wars and battles among countries killed millions of people in a day. Unfortunately, history witnessed some examples, and this is an important factor which made people deviate from their main purposes, such as taking care of their children. Therefore upcoming generations were on the brink of death. I agree that these same situations can be observed nowadays, however the same inhumanity doesn’t exist.

To put my thoughts in a nutshell, better living conditions, medical developments and a more peaceful world assist people in surviving longer. Although there are so many reasons and causes for this issue, I believe that my points are the most common and significant ones.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Again, this was quite good Altun. You need to check your original essay against the edited version and try to understand why alterations have been made.

Good work.

Kitos. 8/10

Throughout the history people tend to make life more healthy, comfortable and facile. Various scientists, leaders and others were inalways struggling to invent new technologies, or make the earth cleaner and peaceful. From my point of view, living conditions, medical improvements and non-violent harmony makehelp people to live longer.

First of all, it is needless to say that living conditions have been improved and expanded incredibly during the last centuries. In a comparison to ancient peoples’ life ours’ one are very easy and leisurely. All we need is to graduate from school with normal grades and then successfully finish education at a university; afterwards countries afford us to have the best and well paid jobs to get along delightfullycomfortably. On the other hand, ancient people had to deal with the seamy side of life, like working hard without refuges to live in, enough conditions to earn a living and a lawless world full of savages. This all can cause stress, exhaustion, and death which are the most common factors which decrease the life years of people.

Secondly, health is very important in order to live longer. Prior to these improvements people were living in bad conditions, without enough time to be more tidy and healthy. Naturally these were ignored; therefore numerous diseases were spread consistently. However, nowadays even flu seems threatening and risky for people, everyone makeS an appointment with a doctor in order to prevent a possible incident. In a contrast to past times one can easily deduce that difference between medical situations is enormous.

Last but not least, as I mentioned above THE world was lawless place and full of cruel people, one can easily encroach another’s territory and murder him without any threat to be punished. Moreover, wars and battles among countries made millions of people dead within a day. Unfortunately, history witnessed some examples, and this is important factor which make people to deviate from their main purposes, such as taking care of a child, therefore upcoming generations were on the brink of death. I agree that same situations can be observed nowadays, however the same inhumanity doesn’t repeat.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;
i have reviewed them Kitos, thanks to you, almost every sentence was changed :slight_smile: … P.S : i didn’t write all mistakes in this post, since it would be easy to write only correct words:D[/u][/i]