While discussing President Ford's WIN (Whip Inflation Now) proposal for tax increases, I supposedly grabbed my napkin and a pen and sketched a curve on the napkin illustrating the trade-off between tax rates and tax revenues, so Jude Wanniski named the trade-off 'The ..... Curve'.

While discussing President Ford's WIN (Whip Inflation Now) proposal for tax increases, I supposedly grabbed my napkin and a pen and sketched a curve on the napkin illustrating the trade-off between tax rates and tax revenues, so Jude Wanniski named the trade-off 'The ..... Curve'. (*) Khaldun (*) Kuznets (*) Laffer (*) Lorenz

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/10685,while-discussing-president-fords-win-whip-inflation-now-proposal-for-tax-increases-i-supposedly-grabbed-my-napkin-and-a-pen-and-sketched-a-curve-on-the-napkin-illustrating-the-trade-off-between-tax-rates-and-tax-revenues-so-jude-wanniski-named-the-trade-off-the-___-curve/
2 Likes

While discussing President Ford’s WIN (Whip Inflation Now) proposal for tax increases, I supposedly grabbed my napkin and a pen and sketched a curve on the napkin illustrating the trade-off between tax rates and tax revenues, so Jude Wanniski named the trade-off ‘The . Lorenz… Curve’.

1 Like