which type of grading do you prefer? on exams or interacting

in some classes, course grades are based solely on exams, while in other classes,grades are based more on class participation than on exams. which type of grading do you prefer?

While some people may be good at interacting and participating in class, I believe course grades should be based solely on exams.

Under pressure situations shows people who they really are. People who succeed in what they want, usually tend to know how to give his or her best while the stakes are high. Tests are an excellent example of an under pressure situation. Now that I look back at my high school years I regret the scoring system the school I went had. At first I was happy that the teachers solely graded by the participation on classes, I did not have to study a lot, and I only had to ask a few questions each class to get a decent grade. No pressure at all. Now, unlucky for me, we live in a world were you can only get what you want, if you work hard. If the scoring system would have been different, I believe that my goals would have been much more easier to overcome.

Intelligence can only be measured by taking a test. A person can be the smartest person in the world, but if he can not transfer that into a test, then it will be really hard for him to get a job. Oral exams are a perfect example of this kind of situations. At a job interview, people have to impress and demonstrate a person that he or she is capable of fulfilling his or her necessities in a very short period. By basing the grades solely in exams, I believe he will get used to demonstrating his capability in a short period.

By the explanations above, it is reasonably inferred that courses graded solely in exam, can not only help our future but also can assuage our path to our goals.

any feedback will be nice
thanks

TOEFL listening discussions: Two roommates talking about fraternities

You won’t even get a reply when you post two essays at the same time!

sorry for that. I read the rules for beginners to late and now I don’t know how to delete my previous post.

Solundecided1 wrote:
in some classes, course grades are based solely on exams, while in other classes grades are based more on class participation than on exams. Which type of grading do you prefer?

While some people may be good at interacting and participating in class, I believe course grades should be based solely on exams.

Under pressure situations shows people who they really are. People who succeed in what they want, usually tend to know how to give of his or her best while the stakes are high. Tests are an excellent example of an under-pressure situation. Now that I look back at my high school years I regret the scoring system the school I went had. At first I was happy that the teachers solely graded by the participation on classes, I did not have to study a lot, and I only had to ask a few questions each class to get a decent grade. No pressure at all. Now, unlucky for me, we live in a world were you can only get what you want if you work hard. If the scoring system would have been different, I believe that my goals would have been much more easier to overcome.

Intelligence can only be measured by taking a test. A person can be the smartest person in the world, but if he cannot transfer that into a test, then it will be really hard for him to get a job. Oral exams are a perfect example of this kind of situation. At a job interview, people have to impress and demonstrate the interviewer that he or she is capable of fulfilling his or her necessities in a very short period. By basing the grades solely in exams, I believe he will get used to demonstrating his capability in a short period.

By the explanations above, it is reasonably inferred that courses graded solely on exams, cannot only help our future but can also assuage our path to our goals.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I think that this was a particularly good essay. One or two errors, but of no consequence.
Good work Solundecided.

Kitos. 9/10