Which phrasal verbs there is must learn?

Hello, I’m new at forum and i can’t dealing with one issue. Namely, i’m trying to learning english language and i came across for phrasal verbs and i have some mess with them. If i want to say in english fluently, which phrasal verbs i should learn? How much natives knows this verbs at all? I know about dictionaries which contain an enormous amounts of this phrases but i seems like to me learning of everything is impossible.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum. Here is your text, slightly modified:

Hi, I’m new to the forum and I can’t handle one problem. Namely, I’m trying to learn the English language and I came across for phrasal verbs and I have to deal with some of them. If I want to express myself fluently in English, which phrasal verbs should I learn? How many native speakers even know these verbs? I know there are dictionaries that contain a huge amount of these verbs, but it seems to me that it’s impossible to learn everything.

As for your question, it all depends on what exactly you want to say or write. I suggest you start with these exercises: Phrasal Verbs | english.best