Where do you prefer to learn a new language?

Learning a new language could be a challenging thing to do specially for an adults. As an adult we tend to try always to do the right things and avoid mistakes. Therefore, learning a language will require a good effort and practice. There are many tips that ones should take in consideration when he/she decide to learn language. The most important rules is to be comfortable with making mistakes. Some people may find it hard to speak in front of people they know because they may seems stupid when the say something wrong and I am one of these people. Therefore, I think the most suitable place to learn a new language is a homestay with native speakers. There are many reasons why I would choose a homestay and I will explain it in the following passage.

First and foremost, living with a native speakers will help you in practice more speaking as you will try hard to catch up with them. Also it will built your confidence as you will find that you are no longer afraid of speaking in front of people because you did it already.

Second, you will learn more about their culture. That may help you in knowing what is the appropriate way to behave and respect their opinion and differences. Hence, not only your speaking skills will improve but also your manners toward native.

In summary, there are many ways to learn a new language that other may prefer rather than living in homestay but if you are looking for a fun way to learn a new language this is the best and perfect things to do and people should go for it.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the registrar’s office?

:frowning: no one correct my essay

Learning a new language could be a challenging thing to do specially for an adults. As an adult we tend to try always to do the right things and avoid mistakes. Therefore, learning a language will require a good effort and practice. There are many tips that ones should take in consideration when he/she decideS to learn language. ““There are many reasons why I would choose a homestay and I will explain it in the following passage.””

FIRSTLY the most important rules is to be comfortable with making mistakes. Some people may find it hard to speak in front of people they know because they may seems stupid when the say something wrong and I am one of these people. Therefore, I think the most suitable place to learn a new language is a homestay with native speakers. .

Secondly, living with a native speakers will help you in TO practice more speaking as you will try hard to catch up with them AND SHARPEN YOUR SPEAKING SKILLS. Also it will built your confidence as you will find that you are no longer afraid of speaking in front of people. because you did it already.

SecondLY, you will learn more about their culture. That may help you in knowing what is the appropriate way to behave and YOU LEARN TO respect their opinion and differences. Hence, not only your speaking skills will improve but also your manners towardS nativeS WILL IMPROVE.

In summary TO SUM IT UP, there are many ways to learn a new language that otherS may prefer rather than living in homestay but if you are looking for a fun way to learn a new language this is the best and perfect things to do and people should go for it.

Hey sweetcandle, I am sorry for not checking your essay earlier. I have been pretty busy with my coursework since past couple of days. What you should keep in mind while writing a toefl essay is that Introduction should be of 3-4lines in which you should state the topic and whether you are against it or not. Try to read more often.
7.5/10