Where did you go for your last vacation vs vacation plans for 2023

Hi Ivana15
Thanks for sharing the photos.
I love that old city in Dubrovnic.
I think in this place always raining.Am I right ?
because the houses have gable roof and I saw like this city in north of Iran

My last vacation was locally. My husband and I took a trip to another province in the Netherlands. We stayed at an interesting hotel. It used to be a hospital in the early 1900’s. Later, it was used as a sanatorium. Somewhere in the 1990’s it was converted into a hotel. It’s located in a small town named Almen. It sits in a beautiful and relatively quiet location. We visited a few places nearby but mostly we enjoyed the hotel.

Take care,
Megan

You’re welcome, Noren!
If I had money, I would go to different places in the world, every two months. I love going abroad.
Now I’m invited to go to Greece for a week, then to Budapest for a week-end.
I was lucky this year, but for the next one, I will have to save some money. You too. It’s worth.
See you,
Monica

Hi Noren,
yes, you are right I mean city not Sity…

and Raz.biniaz,
No, it is not raining all time. Walls had special role in defense when was war in past.
Picture of your city is very interesting, also.

Hi everyone
today I’m really happy because I’ve planned to go a new vacation.
I’m going to Kandovan village.
This village is a tourist village in the province of East Azarbaijan in Iran.its fame is due to its troglodyte dwellings and some of the house are at least 700 years old and are still inhabited, Kandovan is also known for its scenic beauty and I’ll share some photo.
now you can see this village here.
thanks everyone.
Raz

Wow Raz,

that village is very great, I am very fascinated…

Me too!
I have never seen houses like these. Very interesting and so incredibly old! and still inhabited … amazing.

hi guys
I am new here and finding very interesting people and very very interesting topics. Pics are great specially the last one from Raz :slight_smile:
Well I m from india and moved to US recently so no vacations as of now. but planning a visit to india next month. Its my fav festival coming and i dont want to miss the celebration there :slight_smile: .
Regards
Richaa

Hi Richaa82
thanks for your answer.
I’m sure your vacation will be a good vacation for you.

Hi Raz
Thank you so much for all the wishes :slight_smile:
have a good day :slight_smile:

richaa

Hello Monica,
Would you please send some photos of Budapest please? I think that’s one of the 100 places in the world one should visit before dying, isn’t it?

Best wishes
masoud

Yes, Massoud,
I will gladly post some pictures from Budapest, as soon as I come back, and that will be in the end of September.
I visited it once but long time ago, when I was a child and I only remember large avenues, subway, escalators and shops full of everything.
This is the first time that I really visit the capital of our neighbor-country.
Last year I visited Vienna and I’m still thinking of the Schonbrunn Castle.
I’m sure I will fall in love with Budapest too.

Glad to hear from you again!
Monica

Hi Masoud,

I wounder about your impression about Dubai? Tell us something special for that city and send some picture…

Thank you…
Ivana

Dubai is city of malls in my opinion.
These malls are so equipped that everybody can spend a full day shopping and strolling,window-shopping,eating various food of other nations(From Mc to Pakish and chenese to Egyptian food) ,playing and even praying in without meeting any problem. Famous brands can be found everywhere if one wants to find.
Al khalife tower is the tallest in the world and dances of fountains next to it was very nice.
Aquarium in Dubai mall=amazing,
But swimming over water sliding was the best part of the trip.
Observing hygiene of food products is a good point I saw over most groceries and restaurants.

Hi Masmori
Are you from Dubai ?
yes you’re right Dubai has the best shops and it’s the most beautiful place that I’ve ever seen and Mr Adrian Smith is the best architect because his construction company succeeded to build the biggest tower (Al Khalife ).

Borj Alkhalife of dubai

Dance of fountains outside of dubai mall

Pictures are beautiful…

Thank you Masoud

Hi Masmori
thanks for sharing the photos that was grate and I saw the movies about Dance of fountains that was very perfect.thanks again.

You’re welcome Ivana,
I took the photo of the tower while sitting on the steps of entrances in a difficult position ! because every 30 minutes fountains start their nice dances and people around rush to take pics.

Hi Raz
Yes, the accompanied music and throwing water up to 72 meters into the air is really spectacular.