Where are you from?

Hi, long!
I’ve heard many interesting stories about your country.
I know about a war between Vietnam and USA.
I remember when I was a child, it was in eightieth of previous century, I had a pair of beautiful sport shoes from Vietnam. Almost every child in the Soviet Union dreamed of such shoes.
What do you do? What happens in your country today?

I look forward for your answer.

Sergey

Hi,Tam!
I liked your story. And I learned many interesting about your country from your message.
Thank you!

I really sorry about my lateness. Because in this time, I am trying to pass over qualified recruitment. I have no time to chat with you. Do have gmail or facebook? I think the best way to chat together by using gmail. By the way, my gmail is buithanhlong26@gmail.com. I’m looking foward to seeing you. See you then. Bye!

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?

Hi every body,
I’m from IRAN , the land of civilization and culture , with full of love and intimacy , which is one of the independent countries in middle east. it experiences all of four season every year with high potential of fruits and vegetables productions.to make long story short , IRAN is good country

hello everybody!
i am Duyen, i come from Vietnam. This is the first time i send message to forum. I am a student. My country is very beautiful and peaceful. I’m happy to know you.
With my thanks, Duyen

2 Likes