Where are you from?

Hi, I am Bipin and I am preparing for toefl and I am here to increase fluency in English language. I need speaking practice.Anybody can contact me on skype" bipin.amin5" to increase fluency in English. I am form India and now living in US. I have two kids and lovely wife.

Hello everyone,
My name is Emily, I am from Turkey. I would like to learn more about other countries and languages so,I decided to start with English which is the most popular and more spoken language in the world. Here I am and trying to learn from othersā€™ experiences.
I found this website while I was searching for the web-sites to improve my written English and very happy to be here.
Emilyā€¦

Sadly I didā€™t manage to read all the repliesā€¦ anyway itā€™s nice to meet all of you!
Iā€™m from Poland and I learn English from a very long time but unfortunately i donā€™t speak very well :wink:

hi
this is taybe. Im 27, from Iran. first of all I appreciate torsten and his lovely colleagues. I really love this torsten style for learning english. i,ve tried many ways to study english and every way had its profits, but I think this way is more holistic and more usefull than any way because of the fortune we have to communicate with each other and with native coachs.

Dear Taybe, thank you very much for your positive feedback. Judging by your forum messages, your English already seems to be very good. You can improve it even further if you start using a browser that comes with an integrated spell checker such as Chrome or Firefox. For example, please check the spelling of these words: English, useful, ā€œIā€™veā€. Other than that, you are on the right track. By the way, where in Iran do you live and what do you do?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcement about new rail station[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi , Iā€™m elaide , Iā€™m from algeria . I want to be a friend with all of you ,and I hope to improve my english

I have posted a lot of topics, may be Bee now is the one who ā€¦ has already known about my exist in this forum! Uhmm. Iā€™m Thien, but you can also call me Fouryz, my Latin name, or Zhu Shjen, my Chinese name, Iā€™m 17 years old and I come from VietNam, a very beautiful and wonderful country. You maybe have heard about Ha Long Bay, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Itā€™s pity for me because i have never traveled there. It costs a lot of money. Itā€™s in the North of our country and I live in the opposite, But my place, Bu Dang, Binh Phuoc, is still a great place to live. Thereā€™re buffaloes in the immense paddle field, there is a Thac Dung, where water falls down and full the air with faint rainbow-light, there 's field where we usually played everything in it, and together danced in the rain! I maybe not have enough words to write down all my love for my country! But i love it very much! One day, i will have to leave here, thereā€™re no more kites and no more dikes! BUt still, in my heart, thereā€™s always a place for it to live on!

Hello, I am Dai,Xiao, a Chinese. I just wonder why do you have a Chinese name. Did many Vietnamese have Chinese name?

Itā€™s really nice to see here a lot of people from around the world.
By the way, I am from Bangladesh and I am preparing myself to study in Australia next year. For that, I am taking IELTS course work in British Council. The scenario of the classes of British Council in Bangladesh is not a satisfactory level. I have attended just a few classes, therefore I may be wrong. I need a good band score. I want to talk to the native English speakers. Please tell me how could we arrange speaking/talking sessions on the net.

Hi everybody
I come from Vietnam, i was born in small village where not far from Hanoi capital of Vietnam. i am happy to join with you today, and i will show you something about my country side. You can come to my country side from Hanoi capital by Bus, motorbike, you will spend 2 hour when you use the bus. you must spend 25 thousand Vietnam dong for one ticket. when you visit my country side you can see something about the farmer and farm and you can go to the market, pagoda, and special place, something like that.
i am not usually go to my country because i live in Hanoi capital. Do you know, when i am typing this word, i remember my home so much.

Hi. can i contact you ?

You can contact us through the forum here.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: In which month were you born?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I live in Awka, Anambra State of Nigeria.

Hi Gebuka, welcome to the forum. What do you do in Awka?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How long will the special promotion last?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, everybody!
I am so happy I finally log in to forum. It was really not so simple, but thanks a lot to Torsten, who helped me and even when I lost any hope fixed everything. Now I can visit the forum and write about everything I want.
Thank you again. I am so happy now
Natalia

So what about me?

I am 23 year-old guy from IRAN .
you guys have a good skill in english but about me i started learning english 3 month ago professionally because i found that without english i can not comunicate with other people also there are other reasons that i do not talk about them right now.
I can not visit the forum regularly So maybe you miss me.
I am kidding any way I like know about different cultures , different thoughts and so on.
By the way I think it is lucrative to use idioms in our writing because idioms promots
our normal text to an amazing form .
For some of you it a piece of a cake and for other guys it is hard to deal with it.

Hi everyone,
Iā€™m l01012011, I am from Vietnam. I live in Ho Chi Minh City. I learn Accounting and auditing. Now, I am working as an Internal auditor in a Singapore - company. I learn English not good. I must write report every week in English. So, I try to improve my English skill to do work well.

Hello,
I am from Bulgaria. I am living in Varna, it is called the sea capital of Bulgaria and it is the best city to live there. I am learning English because I need it for my job or to find a job easier.

Best regards
Cevrie

Hello everybody! I think it is great to know people around the world and at the same time to practice english.
Iā€™ from Bogota, Colombia a Country located in South America and Spanish is my native language. Now Iā€™m living in United States. Here we can find many people speaking spanish and many other languages, but as English is the official language we have to speak it. For this reason I"m taking this useful course in order to improve my english.

Hello,
My name is Vita, Iā€™m from Russia.
I know that despite of the fact that my country is strong and big it has wild publiс image or something like that.
I donā€™t mind any political and traditional opinion concerning spirits of the countries because people are mostly too far away from all these things. I mean we are different but we are the people.
What I can tell you about my country?
It is big and itā€™s so various. I leave in european part and can tell you only about it.
We live in big houses but every free day try to touch a part of our nature.
Our forests are light green in summer. Path is thin and passes throught a fern. Pines are tall and make you look into the blue sky. The moss of different colours there ceps grow. Aspens and maples are crimson in autumn and the air is cool. Leaves become brighter because of the rain. The first freeze makes the grass white. In winter trees are heavy under the snow and sometimes branches are covered by ice. It is a pleasure to walk among snowdrifts carrying the sladge with your kinder because you both know that there is a hight slide not far away and the fun is near. Strong hot tea waits you at home. Sometines this winter is boring but you know that the spring is near and you try to cheer up by flower for March holiday of visiting your friends. Later the spring comes with flowered bird cherry trees and dandelions that mean the end of the cold days. The summer comes and swallows start fly above the rivers as they do it every year for many thousands of yearsā€¦