Where are you from?

Hello Everyone!

This is Nabaraj from the contry of Himalayan(Mt.Everest).It’s good to introduce me to you all in this forum.I read most of your posts and I also liked to post my thoughts too.May be most of you have already guessed that where i am from.Actually i am from Nepal.It is not only known as the country of mt.Everest also known as the birth place country of Lord Buddha!which is very small and so lovely.
Anyway it’s nice to introduce myself to all of you.Hope you will talk in the forum too.I think this is not only the best place to know each other but also to improve our English.If anybody wants to talk to me or contact me, you can add me in the Facebook as Idealnabraj!

Thanks

hello my dear teacher I am so sorry to be late to answer your question and reply your e-mail.
really I am from Iraq,26 years old, and I am Kurdish I live in Sulaimany.
and i will be very happy if i can connect to your student from all over the world.
and of course i am ready to answering all of your questions.
thanks
your student
oskar salim

Good afternoon to all my colleagues who studying in this forum.

Frankly it fun to me, while sharing my daily life to a new person that I never met before no matter male or female. I always been excited to hear more about the person about everything, sociability culture and so no. Thereafter I will reply back to tell Her or He about myself.
Actually I am a native of Democratic Republic of Congo, I born and raise in Congo both my parents are Congolese. My location is situated in the North province of Congo evergreen land has a continental of forest across Congo river who is among the three top longest rivers in worldwide apart from Amazon river and Nil river.
In my culture we like traditional dance and music for the wedding and other many purpose, the men like traditional martial fight there are so many other activity that I cannot mention them all, briefly Democratic Republic of Congo in his entire territory is a hospitality Country who accommodated easily foreign.
Beware: apart from what happening in this two decades the war who terrifying that promise land who accommodating all types of the resources minerals on the earth and under the ground…
Regards,
Robert

hey
I’m originaly from iran my mother tongue is azeri ,but in school we studing in persian language ,i came after of bachelor degree in turkey for keep on educating in M.S.degree in michanical engineering field and therefore i must be learning turkish language .at this time i working on Dissertation and preparing my English for Toefl examination even im interested to studing for other field in M.S.degree leel but already of that i would like to will finish my english in this summer.
thanks teufelchen53
sincerely
hamed

i from somalia its located east africa

i need some one to help me

I am Fayez from Cairo in Egypt .I want to talk about all english lesson

Cam i help you

Good morning Rudy,

My name is Anh, i’m from Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.

My English is very poor, i want to improve English, because i want to do even more business with companies from other countries, at the moment, i working for company Logistics, and my jobs need to English…

Best Regards,

Anh Ms.

Hi everybody,
I am from India, I like studying English,as it is my passion. My native language is Marathi. Actually it is regional language of our state Maharashtra. It is very beautiful language.I like to communicate people in English. This English test net has been very useful to me .Whenever i get free time i solve the exercises .This is the best way to enrich our vocabulary.
Regards
Vijay.

Wish you have a nice weekend everybody.

Anh.

Wish you have a nice weekend everybody.

Anh.

welcome :slight_smile:

welcome Axmed.

Hello
I’m from India. I live in Hyderabad. This forum is very helpful to me for learning english, all your tests are very helpful to improve my english language. Thank you. Looking forward for more lessons and test.
Regards,
Deepthi.

Good morning everybody,

Me too, I like communicate with all people in English, and this forum is very useful to me for learning English
I hope that, everybody can help me,

Thks all.

Anh Ms

Hi everybody,
I’m from Italy and I would like to improve my English in order to communicate with people from other countries and, as everyone knows, English is the most used language. This summer I’m going to Helsinki and I’ll be on a tour towards the North of Finland. It will be very exiciting!!! I hope, at least!
Unfortunately I haven’t got enough time to spend on studying on line so I decided to buy a grammar on sale on this website. It was almost 2 months ago! The order was correct and the money was paid by my card, but I haven’t received anything yet. 2 weeks ago I sent an email to get some information about the order, but I had no reply. Why? I would like to know more. I’m looking forward to hearing from the responsible for sales. Thank you

Hi everybody,
I need some one to help me, pls help me, how can improve English?
Anh.

Hi everybody I am from Uzbekistan. I am always glad to communicate with you and it is my facebook address bobur7771

Hi every body
I 'm from Iran and I would like to use English in my work and communicate with other people in all the world.
I can’t learn English such as students , So I want to speak with others in anywhere to improve my skill.
Mehdi