Where are you from?

Hello everyone,I’m Alka Tripathi from India.I’m student and preparing for competitive exams.Because I’m from India so my mother tongue is Hindi and I also completed my academic eduction from Hindi Medium.But I want to learn English not because of my competitive exams but the importance of this language is all around the world.Thankyou for guiding me.

Hi,everyony:
I am from China.It’s a largest country in the world.I am so glade i have a chance to meet everyone on the forum.I hope we will keep in touch each other.I realy don’t know we have so many people on this forum.I think i need introducing myself first.Now i live in U.S.A.I am working and taking cake decoration class.I am stuggling with my cake decoration .Sooner i will complete my skill goal.I like learn something new in my life.If someone want improve your English which contect with me.We will improve faster and quickly.And also we will share the experience. I still want to say thanks Torsten give me a good suggestion.Talk to you soon.Good luck for everyone.
Best regards
nina

Hi,Tosten:
I am from China.Thank you for your suggestion.I am so glad you give me good idea very time.It’s a helpful and very important for me.I really want to improve my English.But i don’t how. You do excellent job everytime.
I have answered question 9 out of 10 correctly. We keep in touch.Thanks again.
best regards
nina

Hi Nina,

So where in China are you from and where in the USA are you living now? Both countries are so big that a little more geographic information would be very interesting.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Mona Lisa?[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi D that is very interseting
good luck

By the name of Allah

Hope all of you will be fine and thanks all of you to post your complete biography .
so this is Rafiqullah Masoom 27 year old from Kunar and now i live in Kabul the capital of Afghanistan our native Language is Pashto and Dari and i can speak English Urdu and a little Arabic . i have gotten BBA Degree from Shaikh Zayed University at Khost and now i like to have MBA degree but unfortunately we do have any kind of Master program in Afghanistan if in future i got time so i wish to have Master degree .
i will share any thing with you in future so have long and happy life any where you are be happy and have success in you life
hope to have good friends for life

With Best Regards
Rafiqullah Masoom
Kabul Afghansitan

Hello all,
I’m Petr from Ukraine. I have 37. I live nearby a small town Rivne.
I don’t like to learn English, but I have to do it. English needs for my work.
I love my country and I love my native language. It is so nice and musical.
But, to tell you true, our language isn’t so popular and famous of around words.
Because, all people must learn English.

have a nice time and see you soon!

Hello everyone!
I’m jaime from Spain ,Madrid, I’m trying improve my level English mainly for my job ,but also I would like speak English faster to my personal life.
See you soon!!

Hi, I am Ramesh Sharma. I am from India. I live In shimla. It’s a hill station. Weather is here very cold especially in winter season. when snow fowls, we make a lot of joy

Hi

I am from India and my dream is to become proficient in spoken English. I confidently speak in English if I don’t know about the other person, however if I know that the next person is very efficient in English speaking then I loose my confidence and do many mistakes while speaking. I feel, English is one of the important part of carrier which is pulling be back. I learn everyday new words and watch English TV shows and movies which really helped me to improve my vocabulary but I talk to somebody I hardly use new words in my sentences which is also a big frustration for me and the same is repeated in my writing also. Therefore, I don’s see any improvement in my English learning.

Hi Sunnyigm,

My name is Swaray, live in the Pennsylvania, United States. It’s nice meeting you.

Thanks!

Swaray

hello every one
I am forough from Iran. I am writting to this froum for the first time. My Enghlish is not well and I have many problem to it. I would like you help me to improve my Enghlish.
I will come back soon.

My name is Sety sanga am from Tanzania .am so happy to learn english language sometimes it is difficult to understand english language because english language is my second language and swahili is my mother tongue language I started to learn english language when I was still learning oleveal but through my teacher Torsten am emproving english language am sure sometime when I speek or write english language there is mistake which l make l would thanks a lot for those who show me those mistake which l made when l write thanks and God bleass those people who help me. Your the best regard sety sanga.

Hellow, I am Leti and I am from Sofia sity, Bulgaria. Do You now, this country is in Europe on the Black see. I am not advanced english speaker, so excuse me if I have many mistaces. In Sofia I managing my own little shop for electrical materials and equipments in downtown. Business is not very sucsessfull, because most of the people in Bulgaria usually spend all theyr money for food. But we look forward and hoping that it will come better time for us. That is whay I want to learn english - to have a chance for change.
Best regards

hello everybody!!!
I’m from Viet Nam. it is a beutiful country! people in my country are very friendly! have you ever heard about Viet Nam? Have you ever been in my country? where did you go? what do you think about my country???
i’m pleased to be your friend!!!
goodbye!!!

Hi Dear Friends,

This is Siva and I am from India…I love my country and hate the Indian politicians. Ok leave it that animals.
My communication is very poor but I can improve mine with speaking and chatting with you all. That day will come soon and please add me if you want to speak anything through skype (ID : iamsiva-spark).

Thanks,
siva.

Yes, I heard lot about your country for Vietnam War!! and your people are greatly fight with strong american army. And also i have seen a that famous War photo (Children s were running before the army guard, mainly one girl).

Thanks,
Siva

Hi everbody. I’m very excellent to get your information. I’m from VietNam. It isn’t a rich country. I’m live in Ha Noi capital. I always get traffic jams in the rush hours from 5pm to 7pm. I hope new president can improve this problem. In other cities, traffic and nature is very good. My country is one of the countries which export rice with large number. My country has shape like S character

ohh so interesting

am from zion a sign to Ghana