When will this become a reality?

When will the Americans finally start delivering the best therapy they can offer to their most prominent patient? EUmw2e3XQAAC3w5

2 Likes

Let me forewarn you, dear Torsten, those who play the bowls, must look out for the rubs. I’m sure if you keep on trying to be a world-improver, Trump will have it engraved on your tombstone, because your cartoon will never, ever become a reality; he will never be institutionalized. Meanwhile, I’d like to tell you that I had one of my friends, who happens to be an orthopaedic surgeon, read some of your posts concerning politics and your scientific ‘research’ on what causes new viri. He said: ‘No one ever made such a big fuss when the AIDS virus made its entrance. It had nothing whatsoever to do with global warming and bacteria having been frosen for billions of years suddenly starting to revive and be active again. It only got a lot of social misunderstanding and discrimination. So far, we still don’t know what caused it.’ He continued:’ Marc, don’t let people scare you. A virus like corona is not something rational people like to joke about.’ Remember? ‘What if the quarantine never stops? Relax, I’m just kidding.’ In other words you presented us a distorted picture of reality. Why? Corona has been stabilized for the moment but it will not be over for a long time. It centainly hasn’t subsided… Now who are you to disagree with an expert on medical issues? Should you do so, I’d say you’re the narcissist of your own travesty. If you don’t give me a decent explanation I’d say you only thrive on the knowledge of other people and I’d have to label you as an opportunist. You’ve already lost your dignity and the respect I thought you really deserved.
By the way, have you already figured out who might be worse than Trump, Johnson and Merkel? I’m really looking forward to your answer. So please, stay very close in touch.

Yours sincerely,

Marc

P.S.: You shouldn’t believe everything you read in so-called medical magazines and the newspapers. Oh and don’t forget to instruct every single one of your pouchenelles. If you’ve ever tried to turn me into one of your trained puppies, you didn’t succeed. I’m not one of Trumps adherents, but I certainly am not one of yours.

1 Like