when there was no technology, most of people used to gather with their family

In the past, when there was no technology, most of people used to gather with their family or friends in order to share their free time with each other. They used to spend their free time by speaking, playing games and etc. and it was good for their relationship. Nowadays that technology has come into our lives, everything has changed. The way of communication between family members and friends has also become different. Now there is a TV set, as an indication of technology, everywhere you can think. And when a group gathers, family members or friends, they have the choice of turning on the TV and watching it together. And most of the time they choose it! In my point of view it has both advantages and disadvantages.
As I mentioned above, people now prefer to spend their time watching TV rather than being with their family or friends. As an example, it is needed for teenagers to talk with their parents about their problems. And when they sit in front of TV and watch colorful movies and series, they become somehow addicted to them, so they found no time to speak with their parents. This has a bad affect on their relationships and makes a far distance between children and parents.
On the other hand, television has brought the whole world into our homes. Now we are aware of everything that takes place in all over the world. We are familiar to culture of the farthest place from our country. We can travel to depth of seas without knowing how to swim! We can see some wild animals without being afraid of their danger.
In conclusion, despite the advantages of television, it has destroyed the communication among friends and family. But we should remember that no one has obligated us to sit and watch TV for hours and hours and forget our family and friends. We, ourselves should organize our free time and devote some part of it to our family and friends.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the Louisiade Archipelago host more bird species than the Hawaiian Islands?

In the past, when there was no technology, most of THE people used to gather with their familIES or friends in order to share their free time with each other. They used to spend their free time by speaking, playing games and etc., and it was good for their relationship. Nowadays that technology has come into our lives, AND everything has changed. The way of communication between family members and friends has also become different. Now there is a TV set, as an indication of technology(.) everywhere you can think.
And w When a group gathers, family members or friends, they have the choice of turning on the TV and watching it together(,) and most of the time they choose it! In my point of view it has both advantages and disadvantages.

As I mentioned above, people now prefer to spend their time watching TV rather than being with their family or friends. As an example, it is needed for teenagers to talk with their parents about their problems(,) And BUT when they sit in front of TV and watch colorful movies and series, they become somehow addicted to them, so they found FIND no time to speak with their parents. This has a bad affect on their relationships and makes a far GREAT distance between children and parents.
On the other hand, television has brought the whole world into our homes. Now we are aware of everything that IS takING place in all over the world. We are familiar WITH THE culture of the farthest place from our country. We can travel to THE depthS of seas without knowing how to swim! We can see some wild animals without being afraid of THE danger.

In conclusion, despite the advantages of television, it has destroyed the communication among friends and family(,) but we should remember that no one has obligated us to sit and watch TV for hours and hours and forget our family and friends. We ourselves should organize our free time, and devote some part of it to our family and friends.

Hello Zahra, and WELCOME to our Forum. I hope you will be happy here. This was a good first essay. I hope to read more of your work soon.

Kitos. 8/10

Hi Kitos.
Thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate it
I’m gonig to write more essays and I’d be glad to have your help