‘When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with suc

‘When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Some people may think the success of some great persons is only by his luck, while other may think that the achievement of a person is totally depend on his or her hard work. I partially agree that Luck has nothing to do with success. I hold an opinion that the success of a person is mainly due to one’s hard work and part of his or her luck.
To begin with, the success is impossible to exist without hard work. For example, the admission exam requires a lot of preparation, such as studying textbooks and collecting news to update our knowledge. In other word, we can’t pass the exam without experiencing these whole exhausting processes. Sometimes we may see those people doing very well on their tests and attribute their success to their luck. However, that is nothing but an act of being modest.
Secondly, we can take advantages of our luck, but the luck will not last forever. Take my senior for example, he got a position as a manager by his luck. He knew he is lack of knowledge and expertise, and he doesn’t want to fix up this problem. No sooner, he was fired by his boss because of his inability to make the right decision. This example remind us that luck may help us sometimes but won’t get us any further.
Finally, we will succeed if we work harder and that will enable us to overcome the bad luck we have. We can still remain confidence in ourselves and try harder even the consequences what we desire are not very nice. The most significant is that the effort we make and our attitude toward difficulties will lead us to success.
All in all, the success is mostly depend on our hard work and little on our luck. So, we must work hard and wait for our luck.

thank you for checking my essay!!!

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the secretary do next?

‘When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Some people may think the success of some great persons is only by his luck, while other may think that the achievement of a person is totally dependANT on his or her hard work. I partially agree that luck has nothing to do with success. I hold an opinion that the success of a person is mainly due to one’s hard work and part of his or her luck.
To begin with, the success is impossible UNABLE to exist without hard work. For example, the admission exam requires a lot of preparation, such as studying textbooks and collecting news to update our knowledge. In other wordS, we can’t pass the exam without experiencing these whole exhausting processes. Sometimes we may see those people doing very well IN their tests and attribute their success to their luck. However, that is nothing but an act of being modest.
Secondly, we can take advantages of our luck, but the luck will not last forever. Take my senior for example, he got a position as a manager by his luck. He knew he is lackING IN of knowledge and expertise, and he doesn’t want to fix up this problem. No sooner, h He was fired by his boss because of his inability to make the right decision. This example remind us that luck may help us sometimes but won’t get us any further.
Finally, we will succeed if we work harder and that will enable us to overcome the bad luck we have. We can still remain confidenT in ourselves and try harder even IF the consequences OF what we desire are not very nice. The most significant THING is that the effort we make and our attitude toward difficulties will lead us to success.
All in all, the success is mostly dependANT on our hard work and little on our luck. So, we must work hard and wait for our luck.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Pretty good Miinwoo. Keep up the good work.

Kitos. 8/10

I don’t think a examiner like to read a half-way essay. You should agree or disagree.

THANK YOU FOR CHECKING MY ESSAY!