What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

Hello Torsten Daerr!!!

At first I want to thank you so much for every thing!!!
Then ! I 'll ask you to help me ,I’ve got that year bac , I’ll study English in univercity!!!
I’ve a good level but I want to be so and so good!!
Ah ! I’am Abir from algeria a curious girl …haha!!!
Well this is some words about friendship!!

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference i n my life.
I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.
Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who send it to you!!!
Let old friends know you haven’t forgotten them,
Remember,
everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.
I’ll Always Be There
In times of trouble,
In times of need,
If you are feeling SAD,
You can count on me.
I will give you a wink,
Until you smile,
give you a hug,
And stand by your side.

it just asimple poem help me if there’s some mistakes!!
bye!!!

Cool.

“Someone” is a he or a she (it’s singular)

“Your best friend” is also one person – he or she (because you’re talking about one person, not two or more people)

But hey – the poem is sweet, habiby.

(What is the native tongue of Algeria – Arabic? Do some Algerians still know how to speak French?)

:slight_smile:

hello!!
Thanks , well ! our native tongue is arabic , frensh is the first foreign language 's frensh , the second 's english , and if some one want to study in a class of foreign languages he’ll choose either spanish or other languge in europe !!
me I study in this class in hight school and now I’ve got bac , I choose english to study in univercity that’s why I choose that forum!!

Rely on yourself…