What would you change about your hometown?

Dear Kitodads,
Please help to revise.

Almost everybody love the place they have been born and always remember it when they are away. I’m not an exceptional. I love my hometown and embrace a dream of devoting some contribution to its development. There must be some changes in order to develop my province. The one I hope to change most is to change the government, or at least to change the vision of this management team.
My hometown, Can Tho, a southern province of Vietnam is very rich in its original meaning. There are abundant natural resources of protein such as seafood, agriculture products that can provide for the whole country or even though, can support for other countries. It locates in a good location which is very near the most developed city – Ho Chi Minh and it sits on the very flat land which is convenient for transportation system. Moreover, human resource is a strong force for the province’s development with their high skill in agriculture and hardworking spirit. However, it is agony that people all over the world know this province as a poor tourist spot, or worse, this province is famous because it has a highest rate of women who marry to foreigners for escaping their miserable situation.
There should be changes in order to improve economic situation and residents’ living standard. The only one who can perform this change is the government who has enough power and authority to develop such a sophisticated plan. First of all, there should be more active in economic attraction. Infract structure needs to be developed, foreign investment needs to be encouraged and export activity needs to be improved. By doing all these things, there will be no doubt that this province will become the strongest economic base of the country. Secondly, education is another aspect that needs these people pay attention to. Investment in education can provide enough skillful human resource for economic need. Besides that, once education develops, the disparity between men and women is reduced, thus we can solve the problem of unbalanced sex portion in population due to the emigration of women to foreign countries.
The conservative government needs to adjust their vision and their action plan for the province’s development. Or else, they surely will be replaced in order to help our province fly higher. I strongly hope that this can be done in the near future.

Thank you very much.
Ha Cao

TOEFL listening discussions: Why doesn’t the young man want to assume the family business?

Dear Kitodads,
Please help to revise.

Almost everybody loveS the place IN WHICH they have been WERE born(,) and always rememberS it when they are away. I’m not an I AM NO exception. I love my home-town and embrace a dream of devoting some contribution to its development. There must be some changes in order to develop my province. The one I hope to change most is to change the government, or at least to change the vision of this management team.
My hometown, Can Tho, a southern province of Vietnam is very rich in its original meaning. There are abundant natural resources of protein such as seafood, agriculture products that can provide for the whole country AND ARE STILL ABLE TO EXPORT THE SURPLUS.or even though, can support for other countries. It IS LOCATED in a good location which is very near the most developed city – Ho Chi Minh and it sits on very flat land which is convenient for transportation system. Moreover, human resourceS ARE a strong force for the province’s development(,) with their high skill in agriculture and hard working spirit. However, it is agony that people all over the world know this province ONLY as a poor tourist spot, or worse(.) This province is famous because it has THE highest rate of women who marry to foreigners TO escapE their miserable situation.
There should be changes in order to improve economic situation and residents’ living standardS. The only one who can perform this change is the government who has enough power and authority to develop such a sophisticated plan. First of all,THEY should be more active in economic attraction. Infrastructure needs to be developed, foreign investment needs to be encouraged and export activity needs to be improved. By doing all these things, there will be IS no doubt that this province will become the strongest economic base of the country.

Secondly, education is another aspect that needs these people TO pay attention to. Investment in education can provide enough skilful human resourceS for economic needS. Besides that, once education develops, the disparity between men and women is reduced, thus we can solve the problem of unbalanced sex PROportionS in THE population due to the emigration of women to foreign countries.
The conservative government needs to adjust their vision and their action plan for the province’s development(,) or else,they surely will be replaced in order to help our province fly higher. I strongly hope that this can be done in the near future.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
An interesting essay HaCao. Thank you.

Kitos. 8/10