• After 11 a.m.
  • Between 10 and 11 a.m.
  • Between 9 and 10 a.m.
  • Between 8 and 9 a.m.
  • Between 7 and 8 a.m.
  • I stay in bed on Sundays :wink:

0 voters

Good morning… :slight_smile:

I wake up early almost every day. If I sleep in until eleven a.m., I am shocked. I start whining that I have wasted the whole day.

On Sundays my body wakes me up around 6:00, just like on any other day, but then I go right back to bed until about 9:00.

Why does he wake You up at six?
Spencer

My body’s natural sleeping hours are from 4 to 10 in the morning. I have to train it to wake up at a time appropriate for the work day. It behaves as trained on the weekend also, so I have to get up for a while and then go back to bed.

Jamie, your body sounds every bit like a puppy :stuck_out_tongue: !

I wonder if it’s not rather our mind that wakes us.

It’s kinda scary You can train someone to wake up like a robot even if it not necessary, I think You should work for the government.
You don’t work for the government, do you? :slight_smile:

Well, in my case it can be either the mind, the bladder, the bowels, the thirsty mouth or the ferociously growling stomach.

One of my friends went to a job interview once where the HR person asked her, “What’s the ONE THING that makes you get up in the morning?” I’d have had a lot of funny answers for that one.

I get up at around 7AM everyday, sunday I will get up a little later, at 7-8AM, everyweekend I will play tennis at 7.30AM with my friend if it is not raining,

If your dog makes no distinction in days of week, there is no difference for you, either.
If he/she does, you have about half an hour or even an hour as a Sunday bonus.