What make a person valuable?

These days, there are different perspectives on the question of what makes a person valuable in the eye of the community. Some people argue that those who are affluent or have good social status should be given more respect. However, I entirely disagree with this opinion and sincerely believe it is human characteristics that make a person valuable.
From my point of view, people’s possessions don’t tell anything about them. For instance, a person who owns a sport Lamborgini car or wears a designer handbag does not mean he or she has personalities like trustworthiness, generosity or kindness. Furthermore, it is totally possible for the rich to become wealthy illegally, which apparently does not deserve our admiration. Hence, there is pointless to judge people by their assets.
Another reason, even a more persuasive argument for my position is that in any era, respectful personalities are absolutely pivotal. A particularly good example is the recruitment process. No employer wants to hire a dishonor employee. In addition to this, I believe attempting to build a great personality is the only way to gain stable success. Thus, excellent characteristics not only make a person worth but also lead them to achieve their goals.
By way of conclusion, I once restate that in any circumstance, characteristics are the critical factor in being respected. Indeed, instead of judging people by how money they have or what they own, we should go for the way they live their lives or how they treat other people.

4 Likes

Hello ngoctram05, welcome to our forum and many thanks for posting your first essay. Your English is very good and I would be proud if I could speak at least some basic Vietnamese. Please tell us what kind of feedback or help you are expecting from us.

Best regards,
Torsten

2 Likes