what is your style to solve youe problems

Hi everyone sorry for being absent for long time, I was busy.
how are you Kitosdad I hope you fine. Can you please check my essay.

My Style in Solving Problems
We all face problems throughout our lives and everyone has his way or style to solve them. For me, when I confront a problem especially the big one, I take three steps to solve it: think a lot before taking any decision, share this problem with my family and friends, consult people I know who experienced this kind of problems before.

TO solve my problem effectively, I know that taking a quick decision might cost me a lot., I take my time to think over and over till I reach a reasonable solution. For example, when I finished high school I had a problem that I did not know what major I should take. However, after spending enough time to think, studying the problem from all its sides, I was able to decide that computer science is the major that I love.

I believe that each person has different point or view, so I share my problem with my family and friends. They think in a different way and maybe they give me suggestions that I did not think about before. Their suggestions can help me a lot in solving my problem. For example, when I was confusing about traveling to London for a month to take a computer programming training, my father motivated me and explained how this training course will help in my future. This was a great suggestion.

Other thing that I do it when I have problem is consulting expert people. This way often help me a lot because those people may experience this type of problem and they might give me a good solution depending on their knowledge. As a result, I reach to a success solution easier and faster than when I try solving it alone.

To sum it up, every person faces problems and has his way to treat them. My style to solve a problem when I face it is to think deeply, to share family and friends in it, and to seek advice from expert people. Maybe this way does not help some people. However, for me, it works.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which event or development did not strongly influence the history of bread?

Hi everyone sorry for being absent for long time, I was busy.
how are you Kitosdad I hope you fine. Can you please check my essay.

My Style in Solving Problems
We all face problems throughout our lives and everyone has his way or style to solve them. For me, when I confront a problem(,) especially the big one, I take three steps to solve it: think a lot before taking any decision, share this problem with my family and friends, consult people I know who HAVE experienced this kind of problem before.

TO solve my problem effectively, I know that taking a quick decision might cost me a lot., I take my time to think over and over till I reach a reasonable solution. For example, when I finished high school I had THE problem that I did not know what major I should take. However, after spending enough time to think, studying the problem from all its /sides/ANGLES/, I was able to decide that computer science WAS the major that I WOULD love.

I believe that each person has A different point or view, so I share my problemS with my family and friends. They think in a different way and maybe they WILL/CAN give me suggestions that I did not think about before. Their suggestions can help me a lot in solving my problem. For example, when I was confusED about traveling to London for a month to take a computer programming training, my father motivated me and explained how this training course will help in my future. This was a great suggestion.

ANOther thing that I do it when I have problem is consult expert people. This way THEY often help me a lot because those people may HAVE experienceD this type of problem THEMSELVES(,)and they might give me a good solution depending on their knowledge. As a result, I reach to a successFUL solution easier and faster than when I try solving it alone.

To sum it up, every person faces problems and has his OWN way to treat them. My style to solve a problem when I face it is to think deeply, to share family and friends in it, and to seek advice from expert people. Maybe this way does not help some people. However, for me, it works.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Manee. You could try doing more reading. You are not yet as good as you should be.

Kitos. 8/10