What is the meaning of this short paragraph?

Hi all amazing teachers here. Would you kindly tell me what does this short paragraph mean? It confused me so much :disappointed_relieved::broken_heart::sob::sob::pray:t2:

“And if you’re carrying around all of this stuff about yourself that you don’t like, that you’re upset about, that you didn’t heal that you hid.
You’re not getting through the cake to the next level. Right? And I kind of feel like that’s all the time. Yes, there are energetic waves that come through, but it’s not like it’s your last chance, you know, if you didn’t quite, you know, deal with what you need to deal with. You know, you’re you’re still with us. You’re still awake, you’re still coming through. It’s all good. Don’t get all discouraged”

2 Likes

It’s not easy to understand because it’s written in a strange kind of language. Some parts don’t make any sense at all.

2 Likes

This sounds like a self-improvement lecture given by someone not following any notes. It’s probably easier to follow in person and as part of a longer lecture.

The cake sentence sounds backwards, so let me re-arrange it and use it in a description.

Because of the personal problems you’re not dealing with, you’re not getting through to the cake [the good stuff] at the next level.

2 Likes

This sounds like the same woman that you asked about before. She is hard to understand. Can you link the recording?

If there are things about yourself that you don’t like. Or things that upset you. Or things that you hid from yourself because you didn’t want to face them.

Then you are not getting through [???] to the next level. I feel like that('s) all the time. ← It’s not clear if she is talking about herself, or talking about people in general.

Sometimes there are energetic waves… (this means there are times when you are motivated to face the things you don’t like about yourself). If you haven’t fixed it yet, don’t get discouraged because it’s not your last chance.

3 Likes

Woooooooooow such an amazing explaination :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I really don’t know how to thank you for it :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: so so so much appreciate it :bouquet::rose:

2 Likes

Trilllllllions of thanks to you T. Arinker :bouquet::star_struck::bouquet::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: greaaaaaaaat and I’m so glad with your help :rose:

2 Likes