what is the meaning of "make sense"?

i dont understand meaning of “make sense”. could tell me anyone n tell 2/3 more by this

HELLO, I don’t know exactly what does it mean make sense and wich diffrences among make sense and have sense

Make sense, ( making sense ) is when something is explained to you in a manner which you understand.

Having sense is being sensible or to act intelligently.

Hello,
Nasimsuperb & Naima

I think “make sense” means take it in your consideration. When I say “Does it make sense”,I mean does it important to you to take …whatever you talk about… in your consideration and concern.

the word sense means feeling like feeling of pain … Ex: Pain sensation … etc.

@ Nasimsuperb : always capitalize your first letter, and ‘I’ is always capital when you are talking about yourself, don’t use ‘i’ :slight_smile:

hope this helps, by the way I’m still learning English also and try to help you :).

If I’m wrong somebody corrects plz .

Mtaly

Thanks to you darling you are helpful person Nasim, I’m waiting your E- mails daily, stay with me…
Alwayes and never NAIMA have nice Week-end

i guess that. that expression means to make something believeable or can the mind’s of people accept it or believe it.thank you

thnx Mtaly,
I use block letter. But that time I was in hurry.
Thanks 4 ur co-operation

thnx everybody 4 helping

Hi Naima, thnx 4 help. where You live? I live in london. If You live around me. can talk once a week. If You have time. I will be helpfull to increase my english