What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of life?

From out first breath inhaled to our last breath exhaled we have been asking and answering many questions.

Since I was a little naive baby I only giggled and laughed, I only played with my favorite toys, no worries,no big thoughts only happiness. Few years after when I become older, the biggest concern was how will other kids accept me, the more we grow the more concerns we had.
From how other kids going to accept us to marks in school,first girlfriend, how to survive monotony, studying , first job, marriage, kids, raising kids, enjoying in retirement, preparation for own death.

This is how our life should look like, if we compare it to the life of the bigger part of people, but if something extraordinary happen we will live completely different lives.

There are unlimited number of variations that can happen in our living process, but then again it will ends with death. No matter what will you become in your life, at the end we will all die. Now it sounds a bit depressed and demotivational. But that is the essence of this question.

What is the meaning of life? Are we simple created to live and obey our creators? Or we are created to live our own paths? Or to left something precious after we pass out?

All I know is that I’m looking for an eternal happiness , for real happiness, I’m not searching one to be in love with, I’m not searching for a girl which I would love and marry. I’m just searching for a true happiness, which will last till I die!
Maybe that is the meaning of life?

The years passed and slowly but surely I took my mind off this question.
It was warm and pleasant night, the starts were so big that I had felling like they are going to fall. Everything was nice and silent, I closed my eyes and I enjoyed in profound silence. While I enjoyed the moment, I asked myself two questions…
first one, did I found true happiness in my life? And second, did I bring happiness to anyone? I was thinking about it for a long time, and the answer on both questions were negative.

I am sure that answering positively on both question will expose this mystery? Right now I believe in that.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the young woman unfamiliar with Q22?

From out first breath inhaled to our last breath exhaled we have been asking and answering many questions.

WHEN I was a little naive baby I only giggled and laughed, I only played with my favorite toys, no worries,no big thoughts only happiness. Few years after THAT when I become older, the biggest concern was how will other kids accept me, the more we grow the more concerns we haVE.
From how other kids going to accept us to marks in school,first girlfriend, how to survive monotony, studying , first job, marriage, kids, raising kids, enjoying in retirement, preparation for own death.

This is how our life should look like, if we compare it to the life of the bigger part of people, but if something extraordinary happenS we will live completely different lives.

There are unlimited number of variations that can happen in our living process, but then again it will ends with death. No matter what you become in your life, at the end we will all die. Now it sounds a bit depressed and demotivational. But that is the essence of this question.

What is the meaning of life? Are we simplY created to live and obey our creators? Or we are created to live our own paths? Or to left something precious after we pass out?

All I know is that I’m looking for an eternal happiness , for real happiness, I’m not searching one to be in love with, I’m not searching for a girl which I would love and marry. I’m just searching for a true happiness, which will last till I die!
Maybe that is the meaning of life?

The years passed and slowly but surely I took my mind off this question.
It was warm and pleasant night, the starts were so big that I had feEling like they are going to fall. Everything was nice and silent, I closed my eyes and I enjoyed in profound silence. While I enjoyed the moment, I asked myself two questions.
First one, did I found true happiness in my life? And second, did I bring happiness to anyone? I was thinking about it for a long time, and the answer TO both questions were negative.

I am sure that answering positively on both question will expose this mystery? Right now I believe in that.

Nice Essay. :slight_smile: