What is the level of 'Englishization' in your country?

So, have you ever heard of the term ‘Englishization’? It describes the impact the English language has on the way employees communicate with each other and with their clients.

Here is more on the topic:
edition.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/11 … shization/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Company official informs employees about job cuts[YSaerTTEW443543]

My homeland is Vietnam, and as you know, there are a lot of international companies, and most of them require employees to speak and write English well. Thus, English plays a really important role in how workers communicate with each other.

One of my friends went to work for a European company that does this. He thought that since their official language was “English”, he would have plenty of opportunity to improve his own language. As he worked there, however, his English actually got worse. The language the company used was not really English, but a limited, simplified form of the language. He quickly realized he couldn’t use his full vocabulary, but had to limit himself to about 2,000 words. He also found he couldn’t use complex sentences there, because people didn’t understand them. So he had to scale back his English at this all-“English” company.

Hi Jamie, I think this can only happen when there are more ESL speakers than native speakers working for that company. (Which probably is the case with most European or Asian companies).[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A newspaper journalist is leaving a voice message for a city developer[YSaerTTEW443543]

As if Anglicisation or anglicization wasn’t enough?
Why not just leave things alone?
thefreedictionary.com/Anglicization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglicisation

Yes, we already have Anglicization and Cocacolonialism, so why do we need a new word?