What does this quote mean? 'From quiet homes and first beginning, Out to the...'

Hi, I have a quote that I don’t understand. Could you guys please help me on this?

“From quiet homes and first beginning, Out to the undiscovered ends, There’s nothing worth the wear of winning, But laughter and the love of friends.”

Why can a word after a comma be a capital word (“Out,” “There,” “But”) ?
What does “undiscovered ends” refer to ?
What does “the wear of winning” mean ?

1. It’s a poem. Out is the first word of the 2nd verse or whatever it’s called.

2. ‘Undiscovered ends’ implies to a journey to unknown land or places.

3. ‘The wear of winning’ probably means the things you have to go through in order to win.
    And that wear is only worth enduring if the goal is laughter or the love of friends.

Sounds like the Bilbo Baggins :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you very much Thanos. It turn out to be a poem. I like it.
Once again, Thank you. Happy and healthy new year.

The undiscovered end refers to the fact that no one can predict where our life will take us, the future is yet to be discovered. The wear of winning refers to the work it takes to achieve whatever we do in life, usually we strive for the rewards of money, status, et cetera. The writer is saying that of all the things in life, all the possible rewards, the work and toil, the wear of winning, is really only made worthwhile because of the laughter and love we share along the journey of life with friends.

Dashed means to be cast to the ground or to be hurled like waves against the rocks at the sea shore. For someone’s dreams to be dashed means that their dreams have crashed and been wrecked, have come to naught.