What do you want to learn?

Dear Torsten Daerr,

I have received your email, named What do you want to learn?, and I 'm really interested in it, because it brings many useful lessons to me.

thank Torsten.

Hi Ann,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. I’m glad you liked the first lesson and I look forward to answering any of your questions.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A large pipeline[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Thanh Thi Le,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Our email English course is free of charge for you so you don’t need to send any checks. I’m glad you enjoy the course and find it useful.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: An overground pipe[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Bari Nawzadee,

Many thanks for your positive feedback, it’s great to hear you like our course. Your English is already quite good. Just one little thing I’d like to point out: The word “advice” is uncountable so you can say 'I will follow your advice" or “I will heed your advice”. Also, “advise” is a verb while “advice” is a noun.

Hope this makes sense.
Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Synchronised swimming[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Olumide,

It’s great to hear you liked my email. I’m amazed to see that we have students from as far afield as Nigeria.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Taking a corner fast[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Somayeh,

Many thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences with me. You will receive email lesson number 2 in two days. As for your question, I think the more you listen to English, the easier it will get for you to speak. How much time do you spend listening to English every day?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: About to strike[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Thu Trang,

Thanks a lot for your message and congratulations on obtaining your university degree. What are your career plans now; what kind of job would you like to do? As for practising your English, there are a lot of things you can do and I’ll share some of my experiences with you in my next emails. So please stay tuned.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Almost at the top[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Cao,

Thank you for your message; I’m very glad you liked our first email English lesson and I’m sure you will enjoy the new ones too. Can you please tell me what exactly you could not open? Do you mean the email itself or some of the links contained in the email?

I look forward to your next message.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Winter wonderland[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear David,

Many thanks for your email. It’s great to know you are an English teacher too. Our email English course is free of charge so I hope you’ll enjoy it.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The cycle race[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Leno,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. I’m sure you can find a solution for your Internet access situation and we can soon exchange ideas here on the forum.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Getting water[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Ina,

Many thanks for writing to me. I’m glad you enjoyed the first lesson of our email English course and I look forward to your next forum posts.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Coast fishing[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Megi,

Many thanks for your message. It’s great to hear you are fond of the English language. A friend of mine is a musician from Georgia too and you will hear his story in one of the audio sessions. If you like, you can tell me more about yourself. What kind of music or instruments do you play?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Visiting the ruins[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Anthony,

Thanks a lot for giving me such positive feedback. It’s great to know that my emails help you improve your English and of course your questions and contributions make our website even more interesting and valuable.

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A military base[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Aubrey,

Many thanks for your questions. I think you can improve your accent by trying to imitate native speakers as often as you can. For example, you can listen to an audio recording and then read the same text recording your own voice. When you hear your own voice, you can compare it to the original version and analyze the differences.

As for the email English course – it’s free so you don’t need to pay anything, just follow it along.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Army training[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Manar,

Many thanks for your question. If you want to prepare for the TOEFL, you might want to read how to prepare for the TOEFL?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A beach[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Javier,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I’m sure you will able to complete the exercises and tests in your email English course. As you know, you are going to receive a new lesson every third day and you can ask our team for help and assistance any time.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A winding track[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Satish,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me. I’m very glad that you want to improve your writing skills together with us. Please tell me more about your current situation so I can help you even more. What do you do? How many emails do you write each day and how many of them are in English? One of the things you can do to improve your writing skills is to try and use phrases you have read somewhere before. Also, try to create short and simple sentences instead of long and complicated ones.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The welder[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Tariq Lahdour,

Thanks a lot for your message. I’m very glad you liked our first listening lesson and responded to my email. Could you please tell me where you live? Also, how many sports lessons do you teach and how many students are there in your classes?

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A worker using equipment[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Eduardo,

Many thanks for writing to me from Costa Rica. It’s interesting that you prefer the British accent over the American one – after all Costa Rica is pretty close to the United States, isn’t it? Please tell me more about your work as an English teacher. Who are your students, what level are they at and what kind of materials do you use? Also, how many teachers work at your school and where are they from?

You say that you have been to a number of European countries. Did you visit them on vacation or did you work there too? What do you think about Germany?

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: In the city[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Hoa Luu,

Many thanks for your interesting message. It’s great to hear you want to score a 7.5 mark on the IELTS and I’m sure you are on the right track. In order to give you more advice on how to improve your English even faster, it would be great if you could tell me what kind of activities you have done so far. For example, how much time do you spend listening to English every day and what do you listen to?

I hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A large ship[YSaerTTEW443543]