What do you want most in a friend?

Hi kito I hope that I do not make many mistake in this essay.
Would you please check it for me?

What do you want most in a friend someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable?

People have variant considerations when they choose their friends, those considerations may depend on their cultures, their environments, or their characteristics themselves. Some like intelligent friend, some other choose friends who have sense of humor. For me, I think reliable friend is the best choice for people when they get to build a friendship.
Reliable friend remembers you all the time, and he or she will be there every time you need him or her. If he has a party, you will be the first invitee because he wants you to be happy as him. If he finds anything helpful in studying or anything else, he will call you to get benefit.
Having reliable friend make you feel more comfortable. First, he understands you very much, so he never gets you wrong under any circumstances. Second, he always respects your feeling, so you can declare your emotion to him without any limitations. Third, when you act wrongly, he always tries to adjust your behavior to better, and that what we are looking for.
When you have a reliable friend, you can trust him. How? I tell you how. When you fall in embarrassed or hard situation, he does not laugh at you like the others. In contrast, he does his best to give you a hand to come through this situation. An addition, when you have quarrel with someone, he stand beside you, and take the same attitude at that person as you, so you feel strongly that your friend support you.
You can depend upon reliable friend. There is old saying state” friend indeed, is a friend in need”, and this exactly what we all need. Someone you find in bad times before happy times. However, friend whom you always find when you feel greet and disappear in moment that you suffer; surely you do not want one like this.
To sum up, Intelligent and sense of humor are good characteristics to be in a friend. But, I think being lonely is much better than having a friend who does not have at least some of the properties that I discussed above.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Biology

People have variant considerations USUALLY HAVE CERTAIN VALUES IN MIND when they choose their friend(.) Those considerations VALUES may depend on their cultures, their environment, or their characteristics themselves. Some like WOULD CHOOSE AN intelligent friend, some otherS MIGHT choose friends who have A GREAT sense of humor. For MYSELF, I think A reliable friend is the best choice for people when they get BEGIN to build a friendship.
A reliable friend remembers you all the time, and he or she THEY will be there /every time/WHENEVER/ you need THEM.
If he has THEY HAVE a party, you will be the first invitee becauseTHEY want you to be AS happy as THEM. If THEY find anything helpful in studying or anything else, THEY will call you to /get/SHARE THE/ benefit.
Having A reliable friend make you feel more comfortable. First, THEY understand you very /much/WELL, so THEY never /get you wrong/MISUNDERSTAND YOU/ under any circumstances.

Second, THEY always respect your feelingS, so you can declare your emotion to THEM without any limitations.

Third, when you act wrongly, THEY always TRY to adjust your behavior FOR THE better(.) and that what we are looking for.
When you have a reliable friend, you can trust THEM. How? I WILL tell you how.
When you fall in ARE embarrassed or FIND YOURSELF IN A /hard/DIFFICULT/ situation, THEY do not laugh at you like the others. In contrast, THEY DO THEIR best to give you a hand to come through this situation. An addition, when you have A quarrel with someone, THEY stand beside you, and take the same attitude AGAINST that person as you, so you feel CONFIDENT that your friend supportS you.

You can depend upon A reliable friend. There is AN old saying WHICH SAYS, ” A friend in NEED, is a friend in Deed”, and this IS exactly what we all need. Someone you find in BOTH bad times AND happy times. However, A friend whom you always find when you feel greAt and WHO disappearS THE moment that you suffer; surely you do not want one like this.

To sum up, intelligenCE and A GOOD sense of humor are good characteristics in a friend. I think being lonely is much better than having a friend who does not have at least some of the properties that I discussed above.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Manee. This was a good essay. It is far better than it at first appears.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you so much, your comments always help me.