What do you think of this audio recording (1 present simple)?

Hi,

You could say: being concerned about, thinking about in an anxious way, always considering the worst aspects of something.

Alan

Hi,

Hide and Seek is one of my favourite games.

Hello,
I just wonder how does the weather like in England , in May?

Hello,

Do you mean,
I just wonder what the weather is like in May in England?

By May the worst of the weather is behind us and the days are getting lighter and longer. Sometimes we have quite wet Mays but it could just as easily be very fine.

How do you do? Dear Beeesneees. You are right. English is difficult. Even a little preposition may bring you some trouble. I will pay more attention when I raise my questions. Now I think I should read an article of article a few more times, and get some more input.

Good midnight!

Goodnight Rocconeri.

(People generally wish each other goodnight, rather than good midnight, even if it does happen to be midnight!)

Thanks a lot ! Besnes.

From Romania Bucharest frank. tanks you very much for all the things which i have learned here on this english course

Hi,
When Sally walked in the pub, most people think to themselves: “What a pretty girl!”

I wonder if they think Sally looks beautiful or she is poor now?

It means that the people thought Sally was beautiful.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: About to strike[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks, Mr.Daerr

Just to make sure. Does " what a pretty girl" sometimes mean " what a poor girl" ?

No,

‘Pretty’ doesn’t mean ‘poor’.

Alan

I guess Sally had moved in this village not long ago, when that extraordinary episode happened. What do you think?

Hi Torston
I,m uyanga.Ican understand the sentense but I cant write and speaking.
How can I learn to english.I learning present simple, present continuous, past simple tense.My head is very bad. Many peaple are speaking english but I cant
O my god I want to speaking talking much

I have no friends to take with them in English. IF i convert sentence in english i do not whether it is correct or not. please guide me

Good Morning Dear sir or madom!\

all leson and many thing that you were send to me all document talked about many way of learning english language is very specially for me because really want to know everythink for to use speaking writing reading and listening but i have some broblem by i don have a computer to use so and busy work out side so this not have some free time to learn from internet with you . so , hope you give me manything that you can help but i will try a gain and again for my self.

thanks you for your manything that you help .

Rindara

Hi, everybody
I have some question about this article.
" In London, which stands on the River Thames, people make a lot of noise all the time." What the “which” replace in this sentence ?
“Never cast a clout (remove an article of clothing) before May is out.” I don’t know this sentence mean.

thanks

Please read this thread about the sentence ‘In London…’
english-test.net/forum/sutra … tml#347417

‘Never cast a clout before May is out,’ is an old proverb which indicates that you should remain warmly dressed until you can be sure that hot summer weather has arrived.

Thanks, Beeesneees

I think i got it. Is it like a phrase in our language ? It says " don’t let your blankets go before you eat the zongze in the May ".
(I come from Taiwan )
And can you tell me what is " (remove an article of clothing) " mean?

Take off an item of clothes.