What do you think about rivalry in family, in business?

It needs articles in my question?
I wonder about your thoughts too.
Do you understand me?:hugs:

1 Like

Hi Tatjana, your question is fine without any articles, I just have added a question mark.

As for me, I think there is a difference between competition and rivalry. A certain amount of competitiveness is probably healthy while rivalry is probably unnecessary. What do you think about this question?

1 Like

Hi, Torsten, thank you.
Yes, I think some kind of competition is necessary for success in business. The strong sense of rivalry conduct to mistakes and problems. I suppose that healthy life consists of capacity to make differences between registers of emotional involvement in all kind of business.
My mind thinking slower today, I feel my phrases difficulties in spite of rapid transformations in weather: sunny, rainy, frosty :grinning:

1 Like

As for family, there’s really no need to rival: let him know he is the Boss and just tell him what to command :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Oleg, your concept is very nice and useful: “he is the Boss and just tell him what to command” :cherry_blossom: needs great diplomacy, really useful in harmony family. I guess good communication could prevent conflicts in relationship. I thought about unconscious emotional experiences of fraternal or with parents rivalry

1 Like